Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I expect the drug problem is equally bad in both Cities but I never notice it any time I'm in Edinburgh. Glasgow on the other hand - I wonder if any tourists have arrived at Central Station, stepped 10 feet out the front and turned back. The surrounding streets are utterly heaving with all the scum of the day.

36 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I expect the drug problem is equally bad in both Cities but I never notice it any time I'm in Edinburgh. Glasgow on the other hand - I wonder if any tourists have arrived at Central Station, stepped 10 feet out the front and turned back. The surrounding streets are utterly heaving with all the scum of the day.

Having lived in both, currently Edinburgh, in my experience it’s far worse in Edinburgh. There might be a similar number, but in Glasgow the nicer areas had very few, in Edinburgh they appear to be everywhere.

Having lived in both, currently Edinburgh, in my experience it’s far worse in Edinburgh. There might be a similar number, but in Glasgow the nicer areas had very few, in Edinburgh they appear to be everywhere.

Dishonest man

Bring back AndyHibsRockandRoll, prolific early 80s graffiti artist/ vandal on Fife buses and trains.

Used to pen mediocre Hibernian line-ups on the backs of seats...

Edited by Angusfifer

People who think they are being smart but realise afterwards they have made a c**t of something then refuse to admit and accept their stupidity, and instead spend hours phoning, chasing and harassing the people who have pointed out how they made a c**t of it as if they should somehow be responsible for said mistake.

Mate, if it looks too good to be true, it's generally too good to be true. Now f**k off and accept it.

17 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

People who don't know the difference between the words "too" and "to"

There's to many of them out there.

I wish they'd all get too f**k.

You didn't need two say that.

Finding out what knob (easy now) does what on some hotel baths and showers. Was meant to be getting some crease out of Mrs P’s top by hanging it over a hot steaming bath but instead hosed the thing to f**k with the shower.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Finding out what knob (easy now) does what on some hotel baths and showers. Was meant to be getting some crease out of Mrs P’s top by hanging it over a hot steaming bath but instead hosed the thing to f**k with the shower.

:lol:

"I've got good news and bad news..."

The current British Airways ‘jokey’ safety briefing video featuring ‘Chabbaddy G’, David Walliams, et al....
Just fcuk off.
Ocht relax, youl appreciate a mild chuckle when physics takes its shit back and drives your plane into the ground like a tent peg

9 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

People who don't know the difference between the words "too" and "to"

There's to many of them out there.

I wish they'd all get too f**k.

There, their, they're

5 hours ago, MixuFixit said:
13 hours ago, Ross. said:
People who think they are being smart but realise afterwards they have made a c**t of something then refuse to admit and accept their stupidity, and instead spend hours phoning, chasing and harassing the people who have pointed out how they made a c**t of it as if they should somehow be responsible for said mistake.
Mate, if it looks too good to be true, it's generally too good to be true. Now f**k off and accept it.

I mean yes but if we got rid of that this forum would have about 17 posts

Perhaps, yes, but I don’t have to deal with this forum in a professional sense, whereas the c**t in question just deserves to be put to death. Like most of this forum but that’s not the point...

Edited by Ross.

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I do accept though, that there are people like yourself who have no problems with giving away your privacy.

If you want to live your life as a social recluse that's entirely up to yourself. This anger you're spraying is not normal though, if I don't want to tell someone something g I just.. Um, don't. 

You're under no obligation to divulge your entire life to folk, post office workers however do reserve the right to know what's in your parcel or they could just (and for further angry drunk posts) hopefully ban you from sending stuff in the post. 

2 can Dan.