Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk who make chewing noises whilst eating...

Folk who come to work and uni, and moan about how much work they have to do. Like we aren’t all in the same boat.

Folk counting for you...I.e “two bags of Maltesers” naw I only wanted one and accidentally opened my second...

Folk who always discuss the weather...when I’m standing in the current weather. I currently work out doors so am well aware about the evening ahead

ETA: folk that park in parent and child parking without a child let alone even having a car seat in the car and pretending to have a kid.

7 hours ago, FairyBaws said:

I work beside a few Indian guys and to a man, their eating habits leave a lot to be desired. I'm assuming it's a cultural thing as they all chew with their mouths open and slurp away at their food. They certainly seem to enjoy their food anyway. 

I work beside a few Indian guys and to a man, their eating habits leave a lot to be desired. I'm assuming it's a cultural thing as they all chew with their mouths open and slurp away at their food. They certainly seem to enjoy their food anyway. 
Hiya Prince Philip, hiya pal

10 hours ago, FairyBaws said:

Folk who come to work and uni, and moan about how much work they have to do. Like we aren’t all in the same boat.

Folk counting for you...I.e “two bags of Maltesers” naw I only wanted one and accidentally opened my second...

Folk who always discuss the weather...when I’m standing in the current weather. I currently work out doors so am well aware about the evening ahead

ETA: folk that park in parent and child parking without a child let alone even having a car seat in the car and pretending to have a kid.

100% guaranteed when it's roasting you will get at least 1 auld dick standing in a jacket telling you how hot it is.

11 hours ago, FairyBaws said:

Top tip- eat confectionery that is less than 80% nitrogen and you only need to fork out for one packet. Galaxy provide a range of suitably effeminate alternatives. 

Those Advertising boards Ladbrokes use with anthomorphic representations of club nicknames trying to look tough

For a few clubs it can just about work but for others it's just silly

The version for Hearts is probably the worst

5bd0d46edc4eb_jamtarts.jpg.37d2eb5e222a16efcf126a90656e6c49.jpg

But unless your club has a nickname involving a predatory animal (or the denizens of hell in the case of Man U) it's going to look stupid

21 hours ago, GordonD said:

Actually the guy in the film clip wasn't the guy on the record - he was a session whistler and he was miming!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Was_Kaiser_Bill's_Batman (Paragraph 3)

Kind of backed himself into a career cul de sac by becoming a session whistler imo.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Do the Cabbage and Ribs have an angry brassica? 

cabbage.jpg.c6bebfadef03be6527bca92007e09f91.jpg

Given the nickname applied to Meadowbank by supporters of every team we ever played, I do not want to see what they came (ooh!) up with for us.

22 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Those Advertising boards Ladbrokes use with anthomorphic representations of club nicknames trying to look tough

For a few clubs it can just about work but for others it's just silly

The version for Hearts is probably the worst

5bd0d46edc4eb_jamtarts.jpg.37d2eb5e222a16efcf126a90656e6c49.jpg

But unless your club has a nickname involving a predatory animal (or the denizens of hell in the case of Man U) it's going to look stupid

Pardon the Linkin Park in the background

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

Given the nickname applied to Meadowbank by supporters of every team we ever played, I do not want to see what they came (ooh!) up with for us.

Ah, the old song:

Meadowbank, jacob.png.1035f50f1413effcc6fc0f2cae957306.png jacob.png.1035f50f1413effcc6fc0f2cae957306.png jacob.png.1035f50f1413effcc6fc0f2cae957306.png ....

When someone quotes you on here and you click on the pop up but it doesn't automatically take away the need to click on the menu tab to take away the notification in there.

I have nothing to add. I just quoted you in the hope it angers you even more B)

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Dele said:
When someone quotes you on here and you click on the pop up but it doesn't automatically take away the need to click on the menu tab to take away the notification in there.

I have nothing to add. I just quoted you in the hope it angers you even more B)

Only works if you're actively scrolling when quoted so GIRFUY. ;)