Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

And I used to think driving a lorry and murdering prozzies were his worst faults. 

Here, I'm only responsible for one of them.

I've been racking my brain trying to think of what I'd call the person-who-serves-customers-and-operates-the-checkouts to the point I had to Google it. f**k me, I'm sure my brain is doing a Benjamin Button on me. 

Is that an Australianism? I must subconciously be going native. I'm pretty sure I didn't have my hair in this mullet when I was residing in Scotland. 
No. Absolutely no one in Australia uses the term "teller". Round these parts we'd call them a Caffeine Wazpurporter

8 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I've been racking my brain trying to think of what I'd call the person-who-serves-customers-and-operates-the-checkouts to the point I had to Google it. f**k me, I'm sure my brain is doing a Benjamin Button on me. 

Probably for the best tbqhwy as it could get you banned.

Had any bumps to head recently? No, nothing to worry about then. Yes, you’re probably fucked, won’t be long until you’re enjoying the big sleep RIP in peace.

46 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Radio sports reporters trying to be personalities instead of just reading the fucking sports news.

See Goodlad, Phil for a prime example

One of the worst/best for that was Stuart Hall, and look what happened to him.

When "celebrities" lose a partner or wife then spend months doing interviews and tv appearances telling the world of their great loss and how they will never get over it.  Fast forward a couple of months and they're hawking their photos with their new partners.

Worst offenders recently are that major bawbag Simon Thomas and Rio Ferdinand.   'kin scuzzbals. 

When "celebrities" lose a partner or wife then spend months doing interviews and tv appearances telling the world of their great loss and how they will never get over it.  Fast forward a couple of months and they're hawking their photos with their new partners.
Worst offenders recently are that major bawbag Simon Thomas and Rio Ferdinand.   'kin scuzzbals. 
Ferdinand lost his wife in 2015

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
12 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Ferdinand lost his wife in 2015

I'm aware of that, but after his months of media spouting and "poor me", next thing he's got some blond singer bint playing "mummy" to his kids.  She's as fame hungry as him imo.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Quite a strange thing to be angry with.

It's more that cretin Thomas appearing on every tv station and paper for months after his wife died, then, quelle surprise, he's winchin a new bint.

Mayhaps strange to you, but the thread's full of things that i find unusual that someone could let get to them. 

We're a broad church, apparently.

28 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Vinnie Jones? Or is he still at Stage One?