Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm a part timer n I dont mind it. However starting at 6am is not cool, however finishing at 1 is decent.
In relation to this I also work a sunday .

Meh.

Plants are dying in garden. Not buying any next year.
Do you get higher rates for Sunday?

12 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Adverts at the cinema. There are just so many. A truly dispiriting experience. No wonder people just watch pirate downloads instead.

Arrives an hour early.  Leaves before the end.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Didn't claim to be. In fact it supports my assertion that anyone getting upset at me not staying to 5 can f**k off.

Don't  worry about that. There'll be loads of other reasons they don't like you.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I ordered an office chair from Amazon. Today my package arrived. They've sent me a Lumberjack Wood Lathe Kit instead.

Someone on their last shift at Duloch by the sounds of it. You could have a great laugh with that, someone ordering a slimming book getting an exercise bike for instance.  

I ordered an office chair from Amazon. Today my package arrived. They've sent me a Lumberjack Wood Lathe Kit instead.

Has your significant other recently commented on your new beard or your new fondness of checked flannel shirts? Could be a hint?

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Has your significant other recently commented on your new beard or your new fondness of checked flannel shirts? Could be a hint?

Well, he already puts on women's clothing so she wouldn't see that as unusual behaviour.