Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When I worked on Glasgow I would get into the office at 07:00 but also leave at 15:30. This was 100% to avoid the traffic and get parked outside the office.
This i can totally understand. Traffic from Perth up north is bad enough, i think dealing with Glasgow rush hour traffic would make me kill myself 

Cnuts who go into coffee shops, park their arses on a seat with a power point nearby, whip out a laptop, and make a small Americano last three hours as they conduct their business in their new ‘office’. I’m not simply talking about students either. Mind you, try going into a coffee shop on Byres Road and you can’t move for studenty types.... most of them with MacBooks that sport some sort of wacky sticker arrangement slapped around the illuminated Apple logo. Those chunts can make a small Americano last all day. No, it’s not just students. There’s one particular cnut I see all the time in Cafe Nero, Braehead, that sums up the kind of non-studenty laptop coffee shop Nazi that gets right on my tits. Old dears, mums with prams, moaning-faced basturts’ like me - struggle to find a seat, and all we want is a coffee and a pastry, while this beardy knob sets up in a booth designed for four people. Cnut is glued there. One tiny coffee. Laptop out, plugged in. Mobile phone on the table, pile of paperwork and a pen to hand. Cnut tap, tap, tapping away, then starts making calls that the entire shop has to listen in on. One of those wankers who can, and does, talk about his work for half an hour, but you still haven’t a clue what he actually does.... ‘Yeah, hi there Gareth, yeah, yeah, at Braehead, sure, sure, yeah, about that deal we have with Mike. Yeah, yeah, sure, just off the phone with the suppliers, they can make the deadline....uh-huh, yeah, sure... can you get on the blower to Steve for me on that....’

Just fcuk off and die.

There, that feels better.

Edited by pozbaird

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Cnuts who go into coffee shops, park their arses on a seat with a power point nearby, whip out a laptop, and make a small Americano last three hours as they conduct their business in their new ‘office’. I’m not simply talking about students either. Mind you, try going into a coffee shop on Byres Road and you can’t move for studenty types.... most of them with MacBooks that sport some sort of wacky sticker arrangement slapped around the illuminated Apple logo. Those chunts can make a small Americano last all day. No, it’s not just students. There’s one particular cnut I see all the time in Cafe Nero, Braehead, that sums up the kind of non-studenty laptop Nazi that gets right on my tits. Old dears, mums with prams, moaning-faced basturts’ like me - struggle to find a seat, and this beardy w****r sets up in a booth designed for four people. Cnut is glued there. One tiny coffee. Laptop out, plugged in. Mobile phone on the table, pile of paperwork and a pen to hand. Cnut tap, tap, tapping away, then starts making calls that the entire shop has to listen in on. One of those wankers who can, and does, talk about his work for half an hour, but you still haven’t a clue what he actually does.... ‘Yeah, hi there Gareth, yeah, yeah, at Braehead, sure, sure, yeah, about that deal we have with Mike. Yeah, yeah, sure, just off the phone with the suppliers, they can make the deadline....uh-huh, yeah, sure... can you get on the blower to Steve for me on that....’

Just fcuk off and die.

Exactly, if you're going to do this, do it in the pub

The old guy that keeps glaring at me when I nip in to Cafe Nero and kill a few hours and do some work before my next meeting. Acts like he owns the place. c***s drinking coffee like it’s going out of fashion as well, just get a nice wee mug and let it settle and drink slowly. Enjoy it. He’s throwing them back like shots. No wonder he’s growling at everyone.

13 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

The old guy that keeps glaring at me when I nip in to Cafe Nero and kill a few hours and do some work before my next meeting. Acts like he owns the place. c***s drinking coffee like it’s going out of fashion as well, just get a nice wee mug and let it settle and drink slowly. Enjoy it. He’s throwing them back like shots. No wonder he’s growling at everyone.

Shut it beardy!

That Strongbow advert with the two crap bearded singers murdering Electric Dreams makes me want to pan in the telly. What's worse is the punters in the pub actually singing along when in reality if that singing happened they'd get bottled off. And what's it got to do with cider anyway??

2 minutes ago, RockMusic said:

That Strongbow advert with the two crap bearded singers murdering Electric Dreams makes me want to pan in the telly. What's worse is the punters in the pub actually singing along when in reality if that singing happened they'd get bottled off. And what's it got to do with cider anyway??

Cider is for wankers?

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Cnuts who go into coffee shops, park their arses on a seat with a power point nearby, whip out a laptop, and make a small Americano last three hours as they conduct their business in their new ‘office’. I’m not simply talking about students either. Mind you, try going into a coffee shop on Byres Road and you can’t move for studenty types.... most of them with MacBooks that sport some sort of wacky sticker arrangement slapped around the illuminated Apple logo. Those chunts can make a small Americano last all day. No, it’s not just students. There’s one particular cnut I see all the time in Cafe Nero, Braehead, that sums up the kind of non-studenty laptop coffee shop Nazi that gets right on my tits. Old dears, mums with prams, moaning-faced basturts’ like me - struggle to find a seat, and all we want is a coffee and a pastry, while this beardy knob sets up in a booth designed for four people. Cnut is glued there. One tiny coffee. Laptop out, plugged in. Mobile phone on the table, pile of paperwork and a pen to hand. Cnut tap, tap, tapping away, then starts making calls that the entire shop has to listen in on. One of those wankers who can, and does, talk about his work for half an hour, but you still haven’t a clue what he actually does.... ‘Yeah, hi there Gareth, yeah, yeah, at Braehead, sure, sure, yeah, about that deal we have with Mike. Yeah, yeah, sure, just off the phone with the suppliers, they can make the deadline....uh-huh, yeah, sure... can you get on the blower to Steve for me on that....’

Just fcuk off and die.

that doesn't bother me too much. However folks waiting for 10 min for so in a fairy long queue, gabbing to one another incessantly and then when its their turn say "oh I don't know what I'll have today. Is the Costa Rican roast on this week?" or something to that effect. Boils my piss. You should know exactly what you want and be saying it within a fraction of a second of the word "next". Fuckin die. 

32 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

that doesn't bother me too much. However folks waiting for 10 min for so in a fairy long queue, gabbing to one another incessantly and then when its their turn say "oh I don't know what I'll have today. Is the Costa Rican roast on this week?" or something to that effect. Boils my piss. You should know exactly what you want and be saying it within a fraction of a second of the word "next". Fuckin die. 

Stay calm, relax , enjoy life and savour the extra time this minor inconvenience gives you to reflect on how come you have nobody to chat with