Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, deej said:

Aye I usually have it on in the car for the 15-20 minutes to and from work but it's getting unbearable. I don't give a f**k if you've text someone who's phone number is next to yours, or that you fucked up your exams but eventually got a masters anyway. Just put the fucking music on

Some local franchise down here had a phone in for people to say whether or not they liked chips.

That inane shite interspersed with car dealer ads and the latest Ollie Murs will be on a loop in hell. 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Some local franchise down here had a phone in for people to say whether or not they liked chips.

That inane shite interspersed with car dealer ads and the latest Ollie Murs will be on a loop in hell. 

When I was a kid I used to listen to \Moray Firth Radio on a Friday night as people from my school would write in and make requests and stuff like that.  It was fairly geeky but seemed like a really, really shit early version of social media.  Once, the presenter that usually did it couldn't make it in and was replaced at the very last minute by someone who obviously had no idea what to do so got people to phone in and make their best animal noises down the phone.  So the programme consisted of your average mid 90s chart pop interspersed with drunk Invernessians phoning in going "MOOOOOOOOOOOO" or "NEIGHHHHHHH" down the phone lines.  A unique radio experience.

When I was a kid I used to listen to \Moray Firth Radio on a Friday night as people from my school would write in and make requests and stuff like that.  It was fairly geeky but seemed like a really, really shit early version of social media.  Once, the presenter that usually did it couldn't make it in and was replaced at the very last minute by someone who obviously had very good sense at how to get idiots to part with their money easily and got people to phone in on the premium rate number and make their best animal noises down the phone.  So the programme consisted of your average mid 90s chart pop interspersed with drunk Invernessians phoning in going "MOOOOOOOOOOOO" or "NEIGHHHHHHH" down the phone lines.  A unique radio experience, that was probably the most profitable show in a long time.

FTFY xox

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tough break brother. 

I came out of the anaesthetic to hear we’d signed two players with a potential third coming and thought I was still fucking out cold. 

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
21 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
Tribute nights. Who actually enjoys these?

Thousands of the c***s. They get so excited over it they wrecked a disabled supporters section at the weekend.

I'd rather follow Sevco than be stuck in a room watching some twitchy fucker pretend to be Elton John tbh tbf imo

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Maybe I was still hazy but I thought I saw something from @Bainsfordbairn about something on Thursday?

No, we've signed one player with McKinnon stating in an FFCTV interview that he was hoping to add a second on Thursday. AFAIK there are no plans (or cash) to sign a third. This will probably be it until January.

Best of luck with the abscess op.

10 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

No, we've signed one player with McKinnon stating in an FFCTV interview that he was hoping to add a second on Thursday. AFAIK there are no plans (or cash) to sign a third. This will probably be it until January.

Best of luck with the abscess op.

I was cheating and counting Denny Johnstone as the second.  

Appreciated, cheers!