Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Stupid people being sensitive.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-49300025?__twitter_impression=true

Harriet Jackson, 26, said there was an "apocalyptic" scene on Northcote Road, in Battersea, when traffic lights cut out and cars were not stopping.

"Given it's a Friday afternoon, it's the last thing you want to encounter," she said.

Fucking "apocalyptic"... but would be fine on a Tuesday morning.

I used to fairly like Simon Rimmer, then I visited his “flagship” restaurant in Dubai, the c**t thinks it’s trendy or quirky to employ an angry midget as maitre de (sp), just a pretentious arsehole. When you’re paying £40 for steak pie, you don’t want shown to your seat by an ignorant little c**t.

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

I used to fairly like Simon Rimmer, then I visited his “flagship” restaurant in Dubai, the c**t thinks it’s trendy or quirky to employ an angry midget as maitre de (sp), just a pretentious arsehole. When you’re paying £40 for steak pie, you don’t want shown to your seat by an ignorant little c**t.

Was this before or after Bairnardo was employed in the oil and gas industry?

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Hungover people are truly repugnant.

Don't worry, it will soon pass.

Also note :

How to prevent a hangover

close up of hands dividing pizza

Eating a meal before drinking alcohol can reduce the effects of a hangover.

While there are no scientifically proven hangover cures, people can effectively prevent a hangover from happening in the first place.

Several factors may help to reduce the severity of a hangover, such as:

• Drinking in moderation. The one sure way to avoid a hangover is by not drinking alcohol. People can usually guarantee a milder hangover if they drink less alcohol the night before.
  • Avoiding congeners. Some alcoholic drinks produce worse hangovers than others. Drinks with high congener content are more likely to cause a hangover, including whiskey, cognac, and tequila. Vodka, rum, and gin are low-congener drinks.
  • Getting enough sleep. Alcohol can affect the quality of a person's sleep, so sleeping more may help reduce a hangover.
  • Staying hydrated. Drinking water while drinking alcohol can help counteract the diuretic effects of alcohol to reduce dehydration, which can contribute to headaches and other hangover symptoms.
  • Eating food before drinking. Food can reduce the amount of time it takes for alcohol to enter into the bloodstream, keeping the blood alcohol levels lower. This could reduce the effects of a hangover.

The amount of alcohol that causes a hangover will vary from person to person. As a result, determining how much alcohol causes a hangover will involve some trial and error. It can help to be aware of alcohol guidelines set by the government.

I don’t get hangovers, I certainly feel less than 50% a lot of the time but I don’t lie about the house for a full day unable to do anything because I’ve drank too much the night before. There’s no excuse for it unless you are about 18.