Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, KingRocketman II said:

that doesn't bother me too much. However folks waiting for 10 min for so in a fairy long queue, gabbing to one another incessantly and then when its their turn say "oh I don't know what I'll have today. Is the Costa Rican roast on this week?" or something to that effect. Boils my piss. You should know exactly what you want and be saying it within a fraction of a second of the word "next". Fuckin die. 

I swear to goodness this is true - remember that Scottish lassie and her pal from Northern Ireland that got done for being ‘drug mules’ and were jailed in Peru? When she was released and back home, she was stood in front of me in a queue at the Costa in Robroyston retail park. The lassie serving her asked ‘would you like to try our limited edition Peruvian blend? Only 25p extra’. I nearly soiled ma’ breeks.

Edited by pozbaird

Ant and Dec's ads for Santander. What a pair of talentless, annoying c***s!
To make it worse, the Geordie fuckers' ugly faces are plastered on the walls of my local branch.
At least you still have a local branch, ours closed recently, probably to help pay for those 2 fuckers.

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

A posse of seagulls broke into my food bin this morning.

The cars covered in food and craps was driveway. 

Whilst cleaning it I was being watched by the evil b*****ds, it was like a seen from Hitchcock's classic 

Anyway the mess is all cleaned up, I've been a nice walk and all is right with the world again.

c***s.

At least it wasn't your dug they made away with.

I enjoyed the recent silly season story about Gizmo the chihuahua who was snatched away by marauding gulls. Obviously bullshit in as much as gulls aren't big enough to carry anything the size of a dog away - even a wee shite one like a chihuahua. They've also got webbed feet and not much in the way of claws - they don't carry anything in their talons because they don't have any.

My guess is that Gizmo did a runner having had enough of the endless selfies and having to live in a handbag. His owner (wid, obviously) has decided it's her big chance to get her face in the papers...

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Girlfriends alarm went off at 630 this morning despite neither of us having work today. The cow.

^^^^ throbber made a move for his girlfriend at 6:29 and 50 seconds

1 hour ago, Hillonearth said:

At least it wasn't your dug they made away with.

I enjoyed the recent silly season story about Gizmo the chihuahua who was snatched away by marauding gulls. Obviously bullshit in as much as gulls aren't big enough to carry anything the size of a dog away - even a wee shite one like a chihuahua. They've also got webbed feet and not much in the way of claws - they don't carry anything in their talons because they don't have any.

My guess is that Gizmo did a runner having had enough of the endless selfies and having to live in a handbag. His owner (wid, obviously) has decided it's her big chance to get her face in the papers...

Maybe they are cross breeding with kestrels.

2 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

Maybe it carried the dug in its beak, hanging by the collar.

10 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

I enjoyed the recent silly season story about Gizmo the chihuahua who was snatched away by marauding gulls. Obviously bullshit in as much as gulls aren't big enough to carry anything the size of a dog away - even a wee shite one like a chihuahua.

You're right but a chihuahua-snatching gull would get my vote.  

10 hours ago, GordonD said:

Thing is, a big male herring or lesser black backed gull - either one of which seem to be getting the blame - would top out at 1.5kg max.  Birds are ridiculously light in for their size in order to be able to fly.

And nothing's going to be able to fly away with something two or three times its bodyweight, especially something putting up any kind of fight.

Edited by Hillonearth

12 hours ago, GordonD said:

It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple matter of weight ratios! A 1.5kg bird could not carry a 3kg coconut. Wait...what are we talking about again?

Edited by Shotgun

8 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple matter of weight ratios! A 1.5kg bird could not carry a 3kg coconut. Wait...what are we talking about again?

They might not be able to carry a dug, but they can tell the time. At Petershill v.Shotts (0-5, we're gonna win the league) I seen them further over at a cash and carry site before the game,  by about 15 minutes to go they'd moved over and were flying along the front of the stand eyeing up any left overs.

They might not be able to carry a dug, but they can tell the time. At Petershill v.Shotts (0-5, we're gonna win the league) I seen them further over at a cash and carry site before the game,  by about 15 minutes to go they'd moved over and were flying along the front of the stand eyeing up any left overs.

Wish they had carried some of our players away.