Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple matter of weight ratios! A 1.5kg bird could not carry a 3kg coconut. Wait...what are we talking about again?
Two might manage if with a line held under the dorsal guiding feathers

12 minutes ago, ajwffc said:
53 minutes ago, Shotgun said:
It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple matter of weight ratios! A 1.5kg bird could not carry a 3kg coconut. Wait...what are we talking about again?

Two might manage if with a line held under the dorsal guiding feathers

Chihuahuas don't have dorsal guiding feathers.

40 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

They might not be able to carry a dug, but they can tell the time. At Petershill v.Shotts (0-5, we're gonna win the league) I seen them further over at a cash and carry site before the game,  by about 15 minutes to go they'd moved over and were flying along the front of the stand eyeing up any left overs.

Sure they weren't vultures waiting for your demise?!

15 hours ago, deej said:

Northsound are playing 'throwbacks' this afternoon and just played Rag n Bone Man "Human".

It was released in 2017. 

"Throwback"

f**k off

Stupid throwback definition from Northsound aside, that song has to be one of the worst I've ever heard.  There seems to be a worrying trend these days of obese bearded men who look like they worship Eminem singing these profound song and lyrics.  Fucking horrific genre and gimmick.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

FTFY 

Aye I usually have it on in the car for the 15-20 minutes to and from work but it's getting unbearable. I don't give a f**k if you've text someone who's phone number is next to yours, or that you fucked up your exams but eventually got a masters anyway. Just put the fucking music on

Stupid throwback definition from Northsound aside, that song has to be one of the worst I've ever heard.  There seems to be a worrying trend these days of obese bearded men who look like they worship Eminem singing these profound song and lyrics.  Fucking horrific genre and gimmick.

It’s good that obese men with beards are branching out from working in vape shops though.