Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I had one last night and it was awful.

We ended up having a Chinese and it was fecking beautiful! :D

If any of you are up this way, go to the Buckpool Chinese Takeaway because it's possibly the best Chinese I've ever had!

We have a superb one near us which does possibly the best and largest spring roll in history.

It's the size of a DVD case. :D

I'm on the lookout for a good Chinese in the area, currently use that 168 place on Whitlets Road - which is ok.

Which place do you speak of?

I'm on the lookout for a good Chinese in the area, currently use that 168 place on Whitlets Road - which is ok.

Which place do you speak of?

By an amazing and fortuneate conincidence I speak of Ons 88, which is in Dreghorn, but fear not! For there is one in New Road along from the Drouthy Bar(which is the finest pub in history).

They will deliver and the food is quite superb and reasonably priced.

Try it, you will NOT be disappointed. :D

I cleaned my car when I got home from work and it looked amazing.

Then last night when I was coming out of the cinema there was a huge f'ck off seagull shite on it! :angry:

Edited by RiG

I cleaned my car when I got home from work and it looked amazing.

Then last night when I was coming out of the cinema there was a huge f'ck off seagull shite on it! :angry:

Welcome to Doric-land, home of the Jurassic size gulls :lol:

Ok, New Road, Drouthy Bar, where are they??? :mellow:

Thanks again

Behind King Street Police Station. Drive alongside the Police Station, go into the right lane at the traffic lights and turn right. Follow the road along for about 400 yards until you pass the Drouthy Bar on the left and The Auld Hoose on the right and it's right next to the Davis Snooker Club.

:D

Welcome to Doric-land, home of the Jurassic size gulls :lol:

It's not even funny how big it was - it is huge! About the same size as a persons head :blink:

I also noticed that I have a wee scratch on the front of my car when someone has reversed into it :angry:

Edited by RiG

It's not even funny how big it was - it is huge! About the same size as a persons head :blink:

I also noticed that I have a wee scratch on the front of my car when someone has reversed into it :angry:

If I was in Aberdeen I'd come and piss in your petrol tank to round off your car-related horror :lol: