Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 hours ago, coprolite said:

Rules is rules. Morrisons specify parent and toddler. Sainsbury’s and Asda up to 12 yo. My 11 y/o gets me a space. The wider spaces do have a benefit for older kids, because they’re clumsy and don’t give a shit about paintwork. Also reducing the amount of car park they have to run across without looking helps keep them alive.

Not necessarily a good thing...

5 hours ago, Rugster said:

Noticed this in the States. Spaces are massive.

Nah, the spaces are large, the trucks and SUV’s are massive.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Also people have all different sizes of cars for all different reasons; don’t be a car Nazi.

Pet peeve is the midlife crisis crowd with their coupes that have doors much longer than sedans, but they can’t be bothered, and just toss them open onto your door.

9 hours ago, coprolite said:

Rules is rules. Morrisons specify parent and toddler. Sainsbury’s and Asda up to 12 yo. My 11 y/o gets me a space. The wider spaces do have a benefit for older kids, because they’re clumsy and don’t give a shit about paintwork. Also reducing the amount of car park they have to run across without looking helps keep them alive.

f**k up and teach your 11 year old to open a car door. 

Just opened a tasty yoghurt, which was full to the normal level. Stuck a spoon in it and a huge air pocket popped, dropping the level of tasty yoghurt by half.

Edit: I also tore a muscle today, but this has ticked me off far more.

Edited by BTFD

2 hours ago, Northboy said:

The current trend for sturdy dog leads/harnesses (the type that fit around the shoulders) make me think every canine is a a support dog.

It's not really a trend. Folk just realise strangling a dog isn't really nice.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

c***s that stare into other peoples windows as they walk past to the point they're breaking their neck to look in.

3 hours ago, Northboy said:

The current trend for sturdy dog leads/harnesses (the type that fit around the shoulders) make me think every canine is a a support dog.

My first encounter with one of these was when my girlfriend was at work on a Saturday morning and asked if I could take her dog out for a walk before I went to the football. No problem, apart from not realising there's about three fasteners and the wee shite broke free and I had to leg it down the road to catch her

2 hours ago, BTFD said:

Just opened a tasty yoghurt, which was full to the normal level. Stuck a spoon in it and a huge air pocket popped, dropping the level of tasty yoghurt by half.

Edit: I also tore a muscle today, but this has ticked me off far more.

Did you tear the muscle opening the yoghurt or sticking in the spoon?

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Long standing posters changing their username.

Who the f**k is HoBNob?

I gave up with the Hibs crew. Every few months it's like a whole new group of people.

Then the mods started in on the act, presumably to confuse people raging at having picked up a ban - "which one of you c***s used to be Tynierose?!"

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Did you tear the muscle opening the yoghurt or sticking in the spoon?

Sticking my cock in the shallow yoghurt.