Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, BTFD said:

I've worked with one of those too. Some day he's going to be beaten to death with a box of tissues and everyone will turn a blind eye.

My son went through a phase of snorting snotters when he was younger, and it too a long, long time to break him in to blowing his nose. Spent ages having to teach him how to do it, but he got there in the end. You're welcome, world.

Back in the day I was a prolific taker of home movies. The classic was Joe junior, aged three, being taught to blow his nose by his big sister. He could not grasp the difference between blowing and snorting up the way. 

3 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I've just seen something online that's pissed me off I've been that stupid. When I buy trainers or whatever I'll end up like £10/£15 under free delivery threshold and rather than the £8 delivery I'll spend the shortfall on tat. Usually socks or stickers or pins. 

Somebody posted online they just bridge the gap with a gift card so next time they use that site they've got money off too.

andy samberg mind blown GIF

Twenty years of online shopping like a fucking idiot.

season 8 episode 21 GIF

9 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Back in the day I was a prolific taker of home movies. The classic was Joe junior, aged three, being taught to blow his nose by his big sister. He could not grasp the difference between blowing and snorting up the way. 

Which made him really unpopular at cocaine parties.

13 hours ago, Ken Ickie said:

You're fully 15 metres inside a pub, yet, you can still smell cigarette smoke from outside. (Unfortunately I seem to have a very sensitive sense of smell.....).

When the one smoking area at the pub is at the only entrance meaning you have to walk through a cloud of smoke to get it.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Looking for genuine highlights of a match but instead finding recordings of FIFA / Pro Evo games that VL gamers have uploaded.

Or a fucking screenshot of the Livescore or some other scores app showing the result/scorers.

16 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I've just seen something online that's pissed me off I've been that stupid. When I buy trainers or whatever I'll end up like £10/£15 under free delivery threshold and rather than the £8 delivery I'll spend the shortfall on tat. Usually socks or stickers or pins. 

Somebody posted online they just bridge the gap with a gift card so next time they use that site they've got money off too.

andy samberg mind blown GIF

Twenty years of online shopping like a fucking idiot.

12 hours ago, 101 said:

season 8 episode 21 GIF

Back in the day when H96 were halfway decent and playing in the Europa League group stages, they once had Helsingborg in the group stage. Demand for the away game way higher than the official allocation.

Ticketmaster Sweden wouldn't accept any orders being paid for by a German credit/debit card. Solution, buy a gift voucher and purchase the ticket with that.

Think about ca. 700 tickets were purchased like this, before they sussed what was going on and closed it down.

12 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Other than a nail through the foot (worth it as I got to smash a big shed down with my bare hands) I’m in good health, ta!

I stand corrected and trust you are getting about ok

Spoiler

countyhospital2.thumb.jpg.37468cbd5da487e744e3aeca2ddbd114.jpg

Just now, The Naitch said:

The nails need sorting as well.

A biter.

Not sure how some regular posters on here haven't yet caught on to the fact that when posting a real photo, the last thing that gets noticed is the intended subject.