Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Parking around the older bits that were originally built as housing associations is tight. There's not even one space were household. 

Regularly we have a BMW who if it can't be parked right across from house and ring door bell takes up two spaces.

This morning she's blocked me in so I couldn't take youngest one to school. She's on a bus but will be late and she'll be out sorts all day.

I fully expect my note to be on her #socials. I did put my name and house number on it if she wishes to apologise.

Next time I'll shunt it out the way in front of her ring door bell, she'll soon open her door!

2 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Parking around the older bits that were originally built as housing associations is tight. There's not even one space were household. 

Regularly we have a BMW who if it can't be parked right across from house and ring door bell takes up two spaces.

This morning she's blocked me in so I couldn't take youngest one to school. She's on a bus but will be late and she'll be out sorts all day.

I fully expect my note to be on her #socials. I did put my name and house number on it if she wishes to apologise.

Next time I'll shunt it out the way in front of her ring door bell, she'll soon open her door!

Jobby on the bonnet sends a better message.

3 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Make a big play of trying to manoeuvre out of your space, lots of noise, revving, etc and then just take off, taking her front quarter with you. Yes, it’ll be claim but you’re insured. And on the plus side, you are now guaranteed that no one will come within 12ft of your car from then on. 

56 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Make a big play of trying to manoeuvre out of your space, lots of noise, revving, etc and then just take off, taking her front quarter with you. Yes, it’ll be claim but you’re insured. And on the plus side, you are now guaranteed that no one will come within 12ft of your car from then on. 

I nudged an Audi the other week menouvering out, guy was fine, popped clip back in and isn't worried about the tiny scuff. On that ocassion it was my own fault as misjudged it.

Apparently it wasn't her fault the car beside me wasn't far enough forward. She never parks across two spaces either and she's taken a video to prove it wasn't her fault. I can't expect clearance to reverse straight out. Yup, I know I regularly reverse out of it on he angle and I also didn't park in it on the straight either.

I said yes, I tried both doors but you repeatedly park without a thought given.

Willing to bet the note and video are on social media.

Paper towel dispensers that don’t cut the paper off when you give it a sharp tug (steady) at an angle. I look a twat blowing my nose on five foot of blue roll.

Having to turn auto rotate off on my phone to scan a QR code to get on a train because my phone won’t fit on the scanner longways then forgetting to turn it on again.

A new coffee shop has opened by the main road called “Bean’s to coffee” and have drawn extra attention to their dumbness by using a stylised coffee bean as the punctuation. I’m aware that raising this means I’ve inevitably dropped a faux-pas elsewhere in this post.

2 hours ago, RH33 said:

Apparently it wasn't her fault the car beside me wasn't far enough forward. She never parks across two spaces either and she's taken a video to prove it wasn't her fault. I can't expect clearance to reverse straight out. Yup, I know I regularly reverse out of it on he angle and I also didn't park in it on the straight either.

I said yes, I tried both doors but you repeatedly park without a thought given.

Willing to bet the note and video are on social media.

Just shunt the overpriced German cuntwagon next time, video that and stick her greeting faced reaction on fucking social media. Inconsiderate hoor.

Coming home I managed to dodge the Jehovah's Witnesses/Mormons/Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster botherers who were doing the rounds in our street. 

I'm going to change the name on our bell to "Mohammed Iqbal" as a workmate of Asian heritage told me he never got approached by God Botherers.  

I know it's been done to death on here.

The price of holidays in the UK. Was looking at options where mutts could come too.

Basic lodge is £1500 for a week in the various school holidays. I could pull them out of school but by time your looking at slightly better weather it Easter, the may bank holidays and then English half term in June.

We were going to skip school and go next sept abroad (not with mutts!) but that had to get ditched.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Coming home I managed to dodge the Jehovah's Witnesses/Mormons/Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster botherers who were doing the rounds in our street. 

I'm going to change the name on our bell to "Mohammed Iqbal" as a workmate of Asian heritage told me he never got approached by God Botherers.  

Now you’ve gone too far. The “8 I’d rather you didn’ts” clearly prohibits evangelizing beyond this level:

IMG_0668.jpeg.253566d93ac4f082530bc85eddb42554.jpeg

And given that list seems to quite completely summarize the entire P&B membership (probably could have stopped at drunks), and that most, if not all, would welcome a beer volcano and stripper factory…

The twats in my street who decided to leave their paper recycling bins out on the pavement last night despite it already blawin' a hoolie. The street's like a blue bin bowling alley this morning with everyone's junk mail and Amazon packaging swirling about all over the place!