Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

If they're letting you ride the transport and not working out or taking your fare until the end of the day what's stopping people just taking the piss with it?

Take the piss how? Even before this system if you bought a day ticket you could take 50 buses if you wanted.

I'd say it's less likely to be manipulated as when it was a paper ticket you could pass it onto someone else when you were done with it, no one is passing on their bank card to anyone.

4 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Take the piss how? Even before this system if you bought a day ticket you could take 50 buses if you wanted.

Well if they're not charging you until the end of the day you could just move the money between accounts so you couldn't be charged.

Or is it a pre loaded card and you are in fact paying up front?

15 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Well if they're not charging you until the end of the day you could just move the money between accounts so you couldn't be charged.

Or is it a pre loaded card and you are in fact paying up front?

Fair enough, hadn't thought of that. Don't see many folk doing that to save £4 though.

Just now, Craig fae the Vale said:

Fair enough, hadn't thought of that. Don't see many folk doing that to save £4 though.

I think our chum is perhaps having a little giggle at our expense.............

5 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Do they still have ticket inspectors? If so, what do they inspect?

On Birmingham buses at least, they carry readers that can tell if the bank card (i.e. your ticket) has been validated or not - presumably how they do it with Smartcards on trains and what have you.

c***s that need to go to the toilet every 5 minutes, trying to finish a 2 man job and get home but the guy I'm with is borderline incontinent and its literally away atleast once every 30 mins for 10 mins.

16 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

On Customer Service phone Lines,  music, A I Robots and real company reps reading from a script .

Even with large respectable businesses, it still amazes how sh*te the sound quality can be, and how they can't have more than one crackly song to play.

S02E08-YcrkDTAM-subtitled.jpg.a37d08dc3f4173d56c3353c22a4e50fc.jpg

44 minutes ago, Empty It said:

c***s that need to go to the toilet every 5 minutes, trying to finish a 2 man job and get home but the guy I'm with is borderline incontinent and its literally away atleast once every 30 mins for 10 mins.

All the auld c***s chuckling away in their Depends.

It's coming for us all, my friend.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

You should offer him a prostate check. Might have an issue.

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Nothing worse. I work with a boy like this too. He comes back and then says 'tabby time'. 

Just now, Derry Alli said:

Nothing worse. I work with a boy like this too. He comes back and then says 'tabby time'. 

He doesn't smoke but there's another guy that has a fag every 10 minutes, his justification "aye its just a wee roll up though" make a fucking big one then and get on with the job, c**t.

6 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Even with large respectable businesses, it still amazes how sh*te the sound quality can be, and how they can't have more than one crackly song to play.

S02E08-YcrkDTAM-subtitled.jpg.a37d08dc3f4173d56c3353c22a4e50fc.jpg

Costs a small fortune to lease a song to play as hold/queue music.

Virgin Holidays used to stream Virgin Radio as their queue music, at least you got variety then.

Edited by Boghead ranter

19 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Costs a small fortune to lease a song to play as hold/queue music.

Virgin Holidays used to stream Virgin Radio as their queue music, at least you got variety then.

Is this why Jet2 seem to be sticking  with that Jess Glynne pish until the earth is no more? Just did a one off deal with her for a single song and simply going to play it for all eternity?. How I've grown to detest that fucking tune.

Edited by 'WellDel
Typo