Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

18 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Its the colour changes that annoy me.

The current Scotland strips for example.

The home one has a Scotland badge, the away one does not.

image.png.2da7e90562795a4c69048fc699a4e2d0.pngimage.png.c39f5787c2d2763cd17f018c8012cbf9.png

This changing the colours to match colours of the shirt annoys more than it probably should. 

Too woke IMO.

23 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

They’ve put man on the moon, cured small pox and produced sliced bread and yet this still made it off the design ideas board and into production.

IMG_8910.thumb.jpeg.02b764d86dc8c4251375953841820e4f.jpeg

Is it blocking your access to the glory hole? 

The hassle of paying my (Santander) credit card bill each month. It took me 4 attempts today, which is quite good by normal standards. It has a habit of letting you fill all your details in and then logging you out right after. I'm convinced it's programmed to do it so folk give up and they get a bit of interest added. I've always wanted to click the "minimum payment" option to see if that would work straight away. I reckon it would for the reason I've just said. 

Arseholes. 

On 17/04/2024 at 08:40, Central Belt Caley said:

Think I posted about this at the time on here but I had a go at one of my mates for dropping litter when we were waiting on a train at Waverley. 
His defence was “there’s nae bins” it was only a few sweet papers so told him to pick them up and put them in his pocket til he seen a bin/got home. 

One of the very few things that will get me seething

Presumably they shit themselves when they notice there isn't an available lavvy in their immediate vicinity.

This absolute w**k

The Tortured Poets Department. An anthology of new works that reflect events, opinions and sentiments from a fleeting and fatalistic moment in time - one that was both sensational and sorrowful in equal measure. This period of the author’s life is now over, the chapter closed and boarded up. There is nothing to avenge, no scores to settle once wounds have healed. And upon further reflection, a good number of them turned out to be self-inflicted. This writer is of the firm belief that our tears become holy in the form of ink on a page. Once we have spoken our saddest story, we can be free of it. And then all that’s left behind is the tortured poetry.

To quote Niles Crane: "If you tortured that metaphor any more you'd be before a tribunal in the Hague."

15 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

You'll be saying you don't have an air fryer next.

16 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

You'll be saying you don't have an air fryer next.

I do. 

My kitchen bit of kit of choice, however, is a potato ricer. Game changer if you like your mashed totties..

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Anybody else never owned a microwave?

Do not see the point. I can do everything on a normal cooker.

Can you microwave a tin of beans on a normal cooker?

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

This absolute w**k

The Tortured Poets Department. An anthology of new works that reflect events, opinions and sentiments from a fleeting and fatalistic moment in time - one that was both sensational and sorrowful in equal measure. This period of the author’s life is now over, the chapter closed and boarded up. There is nothing to avenge, no scores to settle once wounds have healed. And upon further reflection, a good number of them turned out to be self-inflicted. This writer is of the firm belief that our tears become holy in the form of ink on a page. Once we have spoken our saddest story, we can be free of it. And then all that’s left behind is the tortured poetry.

To quote Niles Crane: "If you tortured that metaphor any more you'd be before a tribunal in the Hague."

Is one of Taylor's songs called "Ode to a small lump of green putty I found in my armpit one midsummer morning"? 

If not she can f**k off. 

Signed

Paul Neil Milne Johnstone of Redbridge