Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Tesco Pet insurance. Last year was £6.76 This year goes up to £16.71. A whopping 138% increase despite not claiming at all!!

Finally got thru on phone after waiting 8 mins and 46 secs <_< .

And suprisingly they can bring it down to £10.69. Funny that eh? :angry:

Bloody insurance!

I'm happy to run over whatever* it is you have so you can make a tidy profit from the death benefit.

*A goldfish might be a tad awkward.

Aye. She should have one of those bars of chocolate for breakfast. That would help her keep the weight down. Kickstart her metabolism for the day. ;)

The special K bars are quite nice. I don't normaly eat in the morning,it's a coffee and a ciggie for breakfast.... :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix
I just went to the shop to buy tobacco and toilet paper, and forgot the toilet paper. And now I need a dump. :(:(

Alloa any use to you? :unsure:

I just went to the shop to buy tobacco and toilet paper, and forgot the toilet paper. And now I need a dump. :(:(

Nip down to that pub at the end of your street... I forget its name.... and have one in its cludgy.

Panic over, went up to Waitrose and bought some toilet paper.

Also got some bananas and baked beans whilst I was there.

I shall visit the toilet for a brutal dump as soon as Hollyoaks is finished on E4.

Had the worst backshift ever tonight, an absolute waste of time. Working on a Friday night is the worst thing ever.

I am a greedy git and have 2 jobs,I start my full time job at 07.45am and then as sson as i finish that at about 5pm i head back to Falkirk to deliver chinese meals till 11pm.Still it pays for my holidays :D

I am a greedy git and have 2 jobs,I start my full time job at 07.45am and then as sson as i finish that at about 5pm i head back to Falkirk to deliver chinese meals till 11pm.Still it pays for my holidays :D

I could not handle that at all. I would much rather go out with my mates on a Friday. Particularly wanted to go out tonight so I asked to swap my backshift for an early, boss said no. So I put in to take it as a holiday but the knob end knocked it back. We were too busy apaprently, so thats why I spent the last 3 hours of my shift reading the papers ??? Never enough work for 2 men never mind 5 :angry:

Are you not breaching the working time directive with respect to your driving hours?