Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What is it you do for a living?

was working with a electrical company doing house rewires and the storage heaters

i was a labourer , it was nothing hard or challenging it was bloody good money though for the work i done

could of been worse for me, the only debt i have to pay is my car and insurance at least i dont have any kids or a mortgage like a few of the guys do

was working with a electrical company doing house rewires and the storage heaters

i was a labourer , it was nothing hard or challenging it was bloody good money though for the work i done

could of been worse for me, the only debt i have to pay is my car and insurance at least i dont have any kids or a mortgage like a few of the guys do

Still shit though

I work in Glasgow city centre doing multi drop and quite of few of my customers are paying off although mostly it is the financial sector as there is still a shit load of building work going on.

Still shit though

I work in Glasgow city centre doing multi drop and quite of few of my customers are paying off although mostly it is the financial sector as there is still a shit load of building work going on.

yeah defo but it might give me the kick up the arse i need! who knows

ah right i see , aslong as you've got enough to keep you going and out of trouble :D

i blame airdrie for this current climate <_<

We had an unexpected briefing last night which went on for about an hour and a half and therefore engulfed five of my teams 2nd breaks, me included. Briefing ends just past ten o'clock so the folk that finished at that time just left which is obviously fair enough but then three of my team that were left all promptly pissed off on their breaks too leaving just myself and another guy sitting taking calls.

I let them know I was pissed off when they came back and told them a wee bit of consideration and common sense could have prevailed which pissed off one of the girls in my team to the extent that she took an unplanned break and went through to bitch to her Mum in the adjoining team about what I was saying!

f**k sake!

My Team Leader is quite quiet and I feel she gets the piss taken out of her which is her fault ultimately but you just wish folk wouldn't take advantage of peoples good nature like that.

Guest The Phoenix
Precisely! Runny nose and hacking cough! A complete pain in the arse. :angry:<_<

Trust me on this one, Buddy, if you have a pain in the arse, I don't care what he told you, it is definitely not attributable to the common cold. ;)

Trust me on this one, Buddy, if you have a pain in the arse, I don't care what he told you, it is definitely not attributable to the common cold. ;)

:rolleyes:*sighs*

Precisely! Runny nose and hacking cough! A complete metaphorical pain in the arse.

That better? :P;)