Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Starting a new job on Monday, so going out on Saturday for some leaving drinks.

Apparantly my mum has decided to tell my sister I can take her for some bus in town on the Sunday morning. Obviously I can't, but in a goodwill gesture offered to pay for a taxi for her.

Then my sister screams in my face telling me im an "embarassment" and "a selfish b*****d" for not wanting to risk my licence

Am i being selfish?

Wtf is with some people? :huh:

:angry:

Tell her to f**k off and don't pay the taxi either.

It rained last evening in Ediburgh, a fair bit bit mind. But i could not believe the utter carnage on the roads. City by pass blocked . A71 blocked all the other routes you would use were either under attack from Trams or the Gas or Water board. Nightmare.

Starting a new job on Monday, so going out on Saturday for some leaving drinks.

Apparantly my mum has decided to tell my sister I can take her for some bus in town on the Sunday morning. Obviously I can't, but in a goodwill gesture offered to pay for a taxi for her.

Then my sister screams in my face telling me im an "embarassment" and "a selfish b*****d" for not wanting to risk my licence

Am i being selfish?

Wtf is with some people? :huh:

I think you're being very selfish and self-centred. Tell your sister she can come and stay with me. I will always give her a ride lift on a Sunday morning.

People who respond to trolls then accuse accuse the trolls of being trolls. There's a few thread on the SPL forum just now that should just be ignored but people seem to want to respond to theses roasters by saying 'you're a roaster'.

My eight-month pregnant wife is dragging me to see Steps and Peter Andre tonight. In Hamilton. At the racecourse. In the rain. On marching day.

My eight-month pregnant wife is dragging me to see Steps and Peter Andre tonight. In Hamilton. At the racecourse. In the rain. On marching day.

So i take it you aint one for sorrow then?? :ph34r:

^^^^^^^^ Steps and Peter Andre fan getting his excuses in in case anyone he knows sees him. :rolleyes:

^^^^^^^^ Steps and Peter Andre fan getting his excuses in in case anyone he knows sees him. :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm not the one who knew Peter Andre was the support.

I could hear Tom Jones playing from my flat last night. I sincerely hope it's not the same tonight.

Hey, I'm not the one who knew Peter Andre was the support.

I just copied and pasted what you had written. I've only the vaguest idea who Peter Andre is (I think he was married to the dame with the tits). I've absolutely no idea who Steps are. Then again the only pulse I have my finger on is my own, confirmation I'm still alive. :(

I just copied and pasted what you had written. I've only the vaguest idea who Peter Andre is (I think he was married to the dame with the tits). I've absolutely no idea who Steps are. Then again the only pulse I have my finger on is my own, confirmation I'm still alive. :(

Nope, it's me being a moron. Forgot I had written Peter Andre in my initial post.

This is tragic. My hope that there would be some hot chicks and the odd MILF to gawk at has been shattered too. Full of fat, wrinkly forty-something's smoking and spitting.

Cunto upstairs having his mates round and singing Paulo fucking Nuttini at 4am yesterday morning when I was up for work at 6am. I'm currently going through our CD collection to see what will annoy him most. I'm thinking The Rocky Horror soundtrack on a loop could do the trick.

Cunto upstairs having his mates round and singing Paulo fucking Nuttini at 4am yesterday morning when I was up for work at 6am. I'm currently going through our CD collection to see what will annoy him most. I'm thinking The Rocky Horror soundtrack on a loop could do the trick.

Just turn up at his door wearing the sussies and high heels, granted this could have several outcomes.

Ultimately you will have made your point, or you will have made great strides in showing your softer side.

At the Steps and Peter Andre gig last night and some nutter with a Falkirk top on with GAZ on the back keeps jumping up and down in front of me and screaming like a big girl when Peter Andre was on.

At the Steps and Peter Andre gig last night and some nutter with a Falkirk top on with GAZ on the back keeps jumping up and down in front of me and screaming like a big girl when Peter Andre was on.

:lol:

Today's: I am utterly sick of this weather.