Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was at a conference today at Stirling Uni and one of the speakers was wearing a suit jacket with a vest underneath. A fucking vest :angry:

Driving up the road today, a bus driver let me out of a junction, the impatient van driver behind the bus decides to squeeze past the bus rather than wait, nearly driving along the whole kerb in the process, luckily I saw him before I moved off, otherwise it could have Been a Nasty accident. Fucking idiot.

Was due to leave work at 3 today, until some little brat decided to be sick everywhere and muggins here had to fucking clean it up. Still I didn't have to stay in the pub, it was stinking when I left.

At the cinema over the weekend, took my kids to see Oz. the room was full of kids who were a little restless throughout but that's ok, some of them were quite young and actually quite well behaved.

Now the lump of meat infront of me on the other hand, came to his seat with popcorn and a hotdog that stank the place out then about 45 min into the film he gets up and leaves his daughter who is 4/5. While he is away she is up out of her seat dancing and flicking her ponytail about, 10 minutes later dad returns with some coke for her to drink that they then have a full on discussion about. She then spent the rest of the film dancing or climbing on her seat, the guy next to her was obviously seething and the dude in front said something when she was leaning on the back of his seat.

I just annoyed me watching it all going on, there was an obvious "dads day out, not really bothered" thing going on.

Put just water instead of antifreeze in my car windscreen washer bit a couple of weeks ago for the first time since having the car, BOOM coldest it's been all year, frozen washer and join kinsgway behind a big f**k off lorry. Blinded for rest of journey. Typical.

Put just water instead of antifreeze in my car windscreen washer bit a couple of weeks ago for the first time since having the car, BOOM coldest it's been all year, frozen washer and join kinsgway behind a big f**k off lorry. Blinded for rest of journey. Typical.

I did this two days ago, then as you say the snow starts bucketing down yesterday. Fantastic.

My mobile phone bill was £244.21 this month :o

Whit? Were you browsing P&B all week whilst in the Bahamas or something???

On a kind of similar note, I opened a letter from the council upon arriving home tonight to see a council tax letter saying "you owe £1634". After a good few seconds of rage, I eventually realised this is for the period from now through to March 2014 rather than payments I'd failed to make over the last year.

Edited by Hedgecutter

got called into work lastnight as cover for another driver.

clear windscreen of snow. turn on wiper.. the arm moved. the plastic on the arm moved.. the rest stayed attached to my car.. buggah