Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Agreed to go hill climbing this morning with a bunch of folk I don't even know. Not only are we setting off at 9am, but it's pissing with rain and we're going to the only Ben I've ever climbed, Ben A'an.

And I don't even like A'an. It's just a shameful attempt to appear at the top of the list of the bens.

Guest The Phoenix

Agreed to go hill climbing this morning with a bunch of folk I don't even know. Not only are we setting off at 9am, but it's pissing with rain and we're going to the only Ben I've ever climbed, Ben A'an.

And I don't even like A'an. It's just a shameful attempt to appear at the top of the list of the bens.

Don't go. They won't know you're not there.

Folk that stick padlocks with their names etched into them onto bridges / fences.

Nothing but unsightly vandalism in what used to be nice places.

^^^ Can't afford a padlock.

Back on topic, that song by "clean bandit". More overplayed shite.

Waking up at your normal time when you have a day off. I thought switching the alarm off would help, but no, I still woke up at 5.40 am

I do this every Saturday morning. It's annoying for about five seconds cos I think I've slept in for work, then I realise it's Saturday morning and go back to sleep :P

THE ROYAL MAIL

Thought i should add some context , copied from my facebook rant :lol:

Well the Royal Mail have outdone themselves, make me wait from 7am this morning (delivered between 7am & 6pm)

Following it on track and trace & have been watching out the window for them arriving
I refresh the track and trace and their driver is claiming he has just been at my door and I didn't answer, because he has lied about being here he hasn't left me a card either so i cant go down to the sorting office.

The woman who took the complaint tried to tell me it would be re-delivered "between 7am & 6pm on Monday" (aye right)

I feel sorry for whoever is on their twitter customer service page because im moaning away at them about the driver , the woman who took the call & the fact that i cant go and collect my item (not even asking them to bring it out to me again) until monday due to something at their end

This must be how menzies customers feel
Edited by itzdrk

THE ROYAL MAIL

Thought i should add some context , copied from my facebook rant :lol:

Funny you should say that. Last Saturday I had an attempted delivery through the door and the time was 1045. I was up at 1030 and he certainly didn't ring the bell and I never heard the door. The dog always barks and she never. Makes you wonder if they just fill in attempted's at the weekend rather than lug the parcels about! Arseholes.

Funny you should say that. Last Saturday I had an attempted delivery through the door and the time was 1045. I was up at 1030 and he certainly didn't ring the bell and I never heard the door. The dog always barks and she never. Makes you wonder if they just fill in attempted's at the weekend rather than lug the parcels about! Arseholes.

yeah , our outside buzzer doesn't work , so i unlocked the close door but had to watch by the window for them arriving definately didn't , and the fact there wasn't even a card shows that

they delivered me a "something for you" card today , which i presume is different to a "sorry you weren't in" card.

Many posties clearly, for whatever reason, don't bother taking some parcels and/or large letters and have the wee notes they post through your door pre-written.

Can really believe it. I just wish I had heard him post the attempted,he'd have got a mouthful. Victor had the right idea!

My pal was a postie and told me he would do this on a common basis if it was a large parcel and he didn't want to carry it around.

I'm almost positive that was the reason he was sacked