Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Works night out tonight which is bad enough. Worse is that it's gone from 7 down to 4 of the most I'll matched people you will ever meet so it will be totally Shite and awkward. Just praying someone else pulls out now and we can cancel it.

Why don't you just pull out?

Got queue jumped at Asda petrol station as there was only half the pumps open, this was after being in traffic for ten mins.

Fucking twat female driver drove really fast into the space and had to emergency stop or crash into the car in front.

Is it worth nearly killing someone in order to save 30 secs?

I had to reverse and go over to the other side and pull the nozzle over the car, took ages.

I hate Saturdays at supermarkets, crackerjack day.

Nothing worse than impatient drivers. Perths a nightmare every single day after work as everyone simply refuses to wait at a red light and instead just keeps piling into the junction and blocking the whole goddam thing. You can sit through a whole sequence of light changes and nobody moves due to these c***s blocking everyone else

I'm sure i've got this carpol tunnel syndrome thing. My right hand is sore as f**k. Looked up the symptoms online, everything points towards it. Anyone else had this before???

I'm sure i've got this carpol tunnel syndrome thing. My right hand is sore as f**k. Looked up the symptoms online, everything points towards it. Anyone else had this before???

Looking up symptoms online is probably the worst thing you can ever do

Sharapova grunting like a pig in the tennis.

Agree. I genuinely can't watch the woman play. It f*cking infuriates me. There is absolutely no need for it and IMO she should be pulled up about it. Fair enough after a long rally the odd grunt comes out, but not straight away from a return! Some guys like it for obvious reasons but it does nothing for me. Watch her in the warm up when she returns, she doesn't do it then so it's obvious she can control it. The only time I want Man-hands Williams to win a match is when she's playing that cow.

Don't look it up online. If google was accurate we wouldn't need doctors. Phone the GP on Monday.

I did a placement with the community mental health team and the amount of people we visited who had pre-diagnosed themselves with bi-polar due to google was unreal.

IF thats what it is. Its woken me during the night. It could be just that im lying with my hand under me maybe, I dunno.

29783_o.gif

What the f*** have they done to Pringles?!!

Thought I was imagining that - we just bought some for the first time in a year or so, and there's a very different texture to them. I'd think it was part of an attempt to reduce the calories or something, but I don't remember them trumpeting that anywhere, which they would have done.

So...cost cutting? Inferior quality taters, maybe? :o

My hand has never been sore but I constantly find myself being woken up, usually after 4 hours sleep, with my entire right arm from the elbow down completely numb. The cause of this is because me, being a heavy laddie, has moved around in my sleep and ended up with my arm underneath it.

The first time it happened I completely shat myself(not literally!) and begged my arm for about 5 minutes to "return to normal".

I also find that if i'm lying on my side and using my arm to support my head then it goes pins and needles after 10 minutes, but I never get pain.

Never get a good shite at work. Slept in this morning so just decided I would skip breakfast and morning shite because I could do that whilst clocked in and wouldn't be late. However going at work just isn't the same as going at home. Belly is in bits now and the terrible toilet roll they have was not pleasant. Can see it being a day where am on the pan 3 or 4 times just to fart