Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Went to Keneddy Space Centre today. Wife and kids skimmed it and nagged me every 5 mins while I was trying to read all the stuff and look at real spaceman and spaceship shit.

My brother in law and I dumped the wives and spent the whole day there a couple of years ago. Absolutely phenomenal day out.

Sport stars' stupid fucking monograms of their initials. Seemed to start with Tiger Woods "TW" and Roger Federer's wanky-beyond-belief "RF", now I see these frankly awful abortions everywhere. Most recent one I noticed was Justin Rose but it seems every twat has one now.

Cheers for the condolances chaps. To make things worse my Mrs has left me. On the upside I've been matched with a fat bird on Tinder.

Swings and Roundabouts I suppose.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

When you speak to women at work or whatever for the first time and they sort of judge you as if you were trying to pull them, despite you just trying to strike up a normal conversation to break the ice.

Equally, when you work with someone new and they just don't talk. I probably wouldn't care about anything they could say but it passes the time quicker I find.

Cheers for the condolances chaps. To make things worse my Mrs has left me. On the upside I've been matched with a fat bird on Tinder.

Condolences min, sounds like a shitter of a time recently.

sakes man, condolences on your recent strife and get your a shot of the tinder lass.

When you speak to women at work or whatever for the first time and they sort of judge you as if you were trying to pull them, despite you just trying to strike up a normal conversation to break the ice.

Equally, when you work with someone new and they just don't talk. I probably wouldn't care about anything they could say but it passes the time quicker I find.

Dunno mate, maybe life with the Cistercians isn't for you? Maybe try a different order.

The way Americans pronounce 'buoy'. It may be the most ridiculous sound ever created. I include all of space and time in that. It's so astonishing that I think it's hilarious whilst at the same time I feel furious any time I hear it (last time was when Bryan Cranston's character said it in Godzilla; I made some sort of impossible noise due to the fight between my laughter and my fury). My mind just cannot process it.

Edited by DA Baracus