Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

They had obviously mistaken it for your face.

In the past, I have been complimented on my lovely wide smile. This puts a very different slant on things :o

So Facebook do widescreen....

fat_ass.jpg

^^^ me, yesterday.

What's the difference between Bing Crosby and Uncle Walt Disney?

Bing respects the accepted societal norms regarding sexual behaviour in the presence of minors.

Mmm, not quite as catchy :unsure:

Great band. Have they released a new album?

I'm not even prepared to joke about this. When I had a go at one of my pals about this he said "ah but it looks cool so it's alright"

How does driving with your fog lamps on in the middle of the day look cool, f**k off you twats.

Polyester dressing gowns. What the f**k are these things all about? I'm not Hugh Hefner*; I put clothes on after I bathe, and until then I'd like an absorbent tent robe to wrap around my ample frame, not something that traps a moist layer between it and my skin. It's like wearing a used condom beyond the cuddling stage.

Which reminds me; lassies that throw a dressing gown over their jammies and go out to drop their weans off at school. WTF? You'd have been mortified as a child. And they've got the cheek to glare at me when I wear the wife's gown to cover my leopard-print thong Marks & Spencer pyjamas! Huh!

* I realise that Hefner's gowns are probably spun from silk lactated from the breasts of his genetically-engineered harem, but THE POINT STILL STANDS! :angry:

Alex Salmond at the golf - Just f**k off.

I hear Europe won - did he score a goal/try?

<<< doesn't golf

An attention seeking parasite of no relevance or benefit to anyone there other than himself. Ah well least he never went through with a speech - Think the mass booing let him know he's not wanted there.

Cameron was there too? Don't we have any people who golf professionally? Pretty sure the Yanks do.