Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

He has a new GF in the frame, if he wants to keep her it's best that she doesn't meet me.

I don't think it was a 'date' ya c**t.

I met his last one, the nurse. She said he was a nice guy and everything and the boat was cool if a bit of a mess at the time. Thing that made her jump ship sharpish was when he demanded "Ok, I give up, where have you hidden it?". Like he expected it sellotaped to her bumhole or something.

People who bring trolleys into the self checkout lanes and block the whole place up

People who leave their trolleys draped sideways across the aisle while they dither over which brand of haemorrhoid cream would feel better stuffed up their jacksie.

I've found that their trolley does not work as a substitute.

He has a new GF in the frame, if he wants to keep her it's best that she doesn't meet me.

I don't think it was a 'date' ya c**t.

Ah ok....I remember now! I'm out on Saturday night so might just need to be a pint before the game?

He would have been the sailor, which of the village people would you have been? :lol:

You are aware that I'm not homosexual.......despite my finding of ladyboys fascinating!

I'd have thought they'd have went for a Thai?

Tom yum soup is a nice wee starter.

I met his last one, the nurse. She said he was a nice guy and everything and the boat was cool if a bit of a mess at the time. Thing that made her jump ship sharpish was when he demanded "Ok, I give up, where have you hidden it?". Like he expected it sellotaped to her bumhole or something.

She never got to see the boat unfortunately......it was a fcuking mess due to the renovations. She was fcuking hard work though!

When you say "where have you hidden it?" I presume you were on about her personality?!

F£cking cats whining outside. Either fight or f£ck off!! Just one more reason why dogs are better than cats!

;-)

Stop playing your PS4 for 5 seconds and throw a bucket of water over them or make a loud noise. They'll soon piss off.

Catholics? In the interest of balance I was in B and Q earlier and they were playing The Sash.

The sash my father sawed.

Jesus, that's chronic, even by my standards.

F£cking cats whining outside. Either fight or f£ck off!! Just one more reason why dogs are better than cats!

;-)

Leave them alone, they're just after their hole. It's not like the neighbours come chapping round your bit when the fleet's in, is it? :P

There's a song I'm trying to remember the name of but can't, by a band I can't remember.

Heard it on the Indie section of Blinkbox and now I've forgotten and it's doing my head in.

Band starts with an 'M' I think.

*rage*

Stop playing your PS4 for 5 seconds and throw a bucket of water over them or make a loud noise. They'll soon piss off.

:lol::lol::lol:

Leave them alone, they're just after their hole. It's not like the neighbours come chapping round your bit when the fleet's in, is it? :P

If that was foreplay then they Cats must like it rough!

There's a song I'm trying to remember the name of but can't, by a band I can't remember.

Heard it on the Indie section of Blinkbox and now I've forgotten and it's doing my head in.

Band starts with an 'M' I think.

*rage*

I think it was 'What do you want from me' by Monaco.

Not really petty, but my older cousin has been in a coma for the past few days, and we're going through tonight to say our goodbyes. There's no chance of recovery.

We were pretty close when we were younger but he developed alcohol and drug problems in his late teens. He's had an atrocious home life for all his days. We don't know the details for his coma yet but I wonder if he's done something deliberately as a means of escape.

Genuinely no idea how to feel. It's been a sad inevitability for a good few years now and it's not unexpected. The only positive I can take out of it is that I'm hoping my younger cousin, his brother, might not make the same choices he did.