Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not really petty, but my older cousin has been in a coma for the past few days, and we're going through tonight to say our goodbyes. There's no chance of recovery.

We were pretty close when we were younger but he developed alcohol and drug problems in his late teens. He's had an atrocious home life for all his days. We don't know the details for his coma yet but I wonder if he's done something deliberately as a means of escape.

Genuinely no idea how to feel. It's been a sad inevitability for a good few years now and it's not unexpected. The only positive I can take out of it is that I'm hoping my younger cousin, his brother, might not make the same choices he did.

Sakes. This could have been written by my wife, word for word :mellow:

Keep an eye on the younger cousin from now on; the wife's one never recovered properly, and isn't in contact with any of the family anymore. Presumably because he blames the rest of the family for not doing more.

I have no advice on how to feel, sadly. Take care :(

You mean you are not even remotely interested in the goings-on of a large city full of nasal whiney jakey scrotebags ?

I can almost touch the jealousy seeping through my iPad at this post.

Sakes. This could have been written by my wife, word for word :mellow:

Keep an eye on the younger cousin from now on; the wife's one never recovered properly, and isn't in contact with any of the family anymore. Presumably because he blames the rest of the family for not doing more.

I have no advice on how to feel, sadly. Take care :(

Your words are appreciated.

He was taken off life support this evening and his doctors had said that he could show signs, he could soldier on for two days, or he could pass within minutes. Sadly, within minutes he slipped away.

Your words are appreciated.

He was taken off life support this evening and his doctors had said that he could show signs, he could soldier on for two days, or he could pass within minutes. Sadly, within minutes he slipped away.

commiserations mate :(

Anyone been ill lately? Been feeling flu-ey for the past two weeks, on and off; was curled up on the couch yesterday shivering like a dug on Bonfire Night. Not sure what's going on. Bit depressed about it, so I'm not sure if this is some kind of psychosomatic hypochondria thing :wacko:

f**k it, off to The Recs anyway. I'll try to time any huey for Livingston's inevitable chance from a corner.

The dug, she bumps my leg to get out and because it's raining she shrugs her shoulders.

I then kick her arse out the door and she has a piss.

Ten minutes later my shins take a belt, I let her out and she looks at me with disdain, I then proceed to kick her arse back out the door whence she produces stool, the wee c**t is at it.

The dug, she bumps my leg to get out and because it's raining she shrugs her shoulders.

I then kick her arse out the door and she has a piss.

Ten minutes later my shins take a belt, I let her out and she looks at me with disdain, I then proceed to kick her arse back out the door whence she produces stool, the wee c**t is at it.

They look at you like you should be able to turn off the rain.

Which is flattering, but still...

This. I was hoping to see Brymers Baps in HD earlier.

Blimey. Regional programming sounds much more interesting in the north.

Is this show available on the STV Player?

I hate it when people come and look right in the computer screen when I'm trying to do stuff like post on here or twitter etc, was trying to do college work not that long ago and a family member came right face up to the screen and started asking what i was doing, i was so angry by it i didn't know what to do or say

I hate it when people come and look right in the computer screen when I'm trying to enjoy the The Fappening thread in the Nighshift do stuff like post on here or twitter etc, was trying to do college work knock one out not that long ago and a family member came right face up to the screen and started asking what i was doing, i was so angry by it i didn't know what to do or say

FTFY