Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I heard a lassie doing one of those crappy radio quizzes to win a tea bag or some shite, after getting the answer wrong she actually said "I'm no into music"

Radio dj: which Spice Girl is married to David Beckham?

Contestant: oh I know her, I can see her face, married to Becks, can't think of her name, is it Sugar Spice?

Surprisingly the next caller got it right.

Radio dj: which Spice Girl is married to David Beckham?

Contestant: oh I know her, I can see her face, married to Becks, can't think of her name, is it Sugar Spice?

Surprisingly the next caller got it right.

Old Spice?

The moneysupermarket advert with the epic #epicbuilder, and indeed any marketing campaign by a company which deliberately attempts to engineer something to go viral. Especially when it's got a shite song in the background and it's played on every advert break.

So what are the Legoland highlights I should be aiming for, P&B?

If your family insist on going on the Land of the Vikings water ride, go on it just before you leave or buy a poncho from the vending machine - you get fucking soaked.

Programmes which do a bunch of 'earlier in the programme' scene repeat reminders.

"Now back to Bristol where X & Y were having a bit of a problem...". That was only five minutes ago FFS.

Oft quoted, still relevant:

Absolutely boracic this month; wean just had his birthday. Can't even afford to get a frickin' haircut at the moment :angry:

No doubt Mozza will know the feeling once he's finished at Legoland :P

Oft quoted, still relevant:

Never seen that before tbh, but yes, absolutely that!

Eta: On an unrelated note, people who incorrectly refer to standard USB memory sticks as dongles.

Edited by Hedgecutter