Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This "Get In The Sea" patter. Utter pish banter used by mouth breathing simpletons. Not surprised Philipy seems to have latched on to it.

The original Get In The Sea twitter/Facebook is very good though.

Bought a new white shirt maybe six weeks ago. The fucker is seemingly iron resistant. Three times I've went to wear it and twice I've given up as it still looked absolutely shite after at least 20 minutes worth of ironing.

Was that seething with it tonight that I binned it.

Social media in Dumfries going into full blown meltdown when Calvin Harris is spotted in the town. It's days like this, that I'm glad I don't have Facebook.

This.

I can mind seeing him walking past The Granary with his mum the last time he was here. I was at the other side of the road heading in the opposite direction. I've nothing against the guy and fair play to him for doing so well, but I wouldn't even cross the road to say hello to him (quite literally) as I don't really care.

Pretty shocking though that the ITV website reported it today and yet I didn't read or view any info. about the incident on Tuesday.

A Dumfries DJ visiting Dumfries is far more important news than any further information about the teenage boy falling off a bridge. Unreal.

Bought a new white shirt maybe six weeks ago. The fucker is seemingly iron resistant. Three times I've went to wear it and twice I've given up as it still looked absolutely shite after at least 20 minutes worth of ironing.

Iron it damp

I've emailed a company about a jacket. The Barbour site lists it as 47" chest in XL. They are almost £70 more expensive than this morsepoint site who upon replying to my request of pit to pit and drop on the jacket, have emailed the measurements in cm. what a shower of arseholes.

Inexperienced ironer. Imo. Edited by Pars fan

Yesterday I was listening g to the news when the lovely lady told me that Falkirk is the 2nd happiest place to live in Scotland.

Just as I was thinking 'that's nice' I spot 2 neds knocking 7 shades of shite out of each other in the middle of the street in Larbert.

Any win from living in the 2nd happiest place in Scotland quickly evaporated.

I've emailed a company about a jacket. The Barbour site lists it as 47" chest in XL. They are almost £70 more expensive than this morsepoint site who upon replying to my request of pit to pit and drop on the jacket, have emailed the measurements in cm. what a shower of arseholes.

I find Barbour sizing weird. I've got two from different ranges / collabs and though they're both XL they fit wildly differently.

I find Barbour sizing weird. I've got two from different ranges / collabs and though they're both XL they fit wildly differently.

Barbour are probably just trolling the fatties that have to buy XL in the hope that they go and buy some other brand.*

*How much am I pushing my luck with this fatty business btw?

What I call "Toothpaste Shites". You'll know the ones. The kind where you squeeze and squeeze and feel it creeping out but not disconnecting even though you know there is one more lump there. So your only option is to start wiping and you end up with a clump of shite on your bog roll and still feel like you need a shite.

Toothpaste Shites. They're a b*****d :(

Went to the garage to wash the car. Stuck £4 in the machine and started to give it a hose down with a cold rinse, pressure goes mad and eventually its no more than a dribble. I pop in the garage to let the guy know and ask for my £4 back so I can use the other machine, apparently he can't give me the money and I need to go back at 5 when the manager is in!