Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:o

How did they know each other?

He saw her at school and found her MSN, apparently not as half as good looking as me. Yet, she gave him her mobile number.. She doesnt know why he added her MSN, I just laughed. It's hard to keep calm in these situations. Thing is they see eachother at school a lot.

He saw her at school and found her MSN, apparently not as half as good looking as me. Yet, she gave him her mobile number.. She doesnt know why he added her MSN, I just laughed. It's hard to keep calm in these situations. Thing is they see eachother at school a lot.

Yup, definitely smash him.

Guest The Phoenix

I wouldn't worry if I were you, he must be one ugly fucker.

Well in Welwyn. I once chatted up a girl for aaaages and when I finally asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said "yes, right here" and proceeded to point to the guy that had been standing next to her for the entire conversation, and was even there before I approached her. I'm an idiot.

:lol:

It would appear there is hope for me yet with fannies like you on the loose!