Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just totally smacks of 'look at me', the classic one line post - "had a shit week" you could only be doing that to get attention. Fortunately there are a lot of sad c***s who think giving her lots of plus points and laughing at her posts will get them a ride. Think again cuntos! Same rules apply!

It would be perfectly acceptable for a guy to come on here and moan about a shit week, having been dumped by his bird but because I am a girl it means I want attention... I see.

I'm completely fucked off with uni right now.

It's coursework time so that's to be expected, but I also think I've made a bit of an arse of one of my essays. Hopefully I'll scrape a semi-decent mark, but I'm not feeling good about it at the moment. If I can't, then I've a lot of making up to do in the exam which is never a good thing.

The exam timetable got announced today too - 3 exams in 4 days. Fucking braw.

One of my best mates accidentally hit another one of my best mates with a champagne bottle tonight, chipping their tooth with it.

They don't get on terrifically well with each other and I'm the one who has to try and calm this down regardless of who's right or wrong. Not good.

One of my best mates accidentally hit another one of my best mates with a champagne bottle tonight, chipping their tooth with it.

They don't get on terrifically well with each other and I'm the one who has to try and calm this down regardless of who's right or wrong. Not good.

You're claiming two 'best' mates? blink.gif

The Forums search facility.Hopeless. I used to be able to put in a couple of words and bingo the topic would be in the 1st 2 or 3 pages.Now i get pages of threads that bear no resemblance to what i am looking for and the odd highlighted word,but not the Topic.

I forgot to put my washing on yesterday, so all I have to wear today is either an uber-tight pink promotional t-shirt with a Bacardi logo on the front (possibly THE gayest t-shirt in the world) or my suit. I was thinking I could throw one of my slightly less dirty shirts over the pink number, but I have a feeling I'll get too hot and have to take it off. Oh, what to do.

Royal fucking Mail. No chance of your post coming before you leave the house for work during the week, but the fucker rattles everything through the door at 7am on a Saturday when I'm trying for a lie in. c***s. :angry: