Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Oh the irony.

How do I have a cheek for saying he has no mates ? It's true, i mean, 25 odd posts a day ? Saddo

Ah yes, classic Internet lose #14, using post counts to mystically judge the offline persona.

Looks like that dose of irony backfired on you, loser.

It doesn't, it really doesn't.

Erm, yes, yes it does. Everything I have, from polo shirts to shirts, all get buttoned up to the top. Polo shirts look stupid as f**k without being properly buttoned (well, in my opinion anyway).

Not going to the bookies and a bet you were going to put on comes up <_<

Rooney to score first, and Man U to win half-time/full-time, yeah?

Polo shirts should ALWAYS be done up only to the extent B-1, where B is the number of buttons. The top button of ANY garment should not be done up unless you're wearing a tie.

I don't even put the top button in when I'm wearing a tie.

Erm, yes, yes it does. Everything I have, from polo shirts to shirts, all get buttoned up to the top. Polo shirts look stupid as f**k without being properly buttoned (well, in my opinion anyway).

So you'll walk about with a casual shirt on buttoned to the top? What a gimp :lol:

In Football Manager, when you're losing by a single goal in the closing stages, it shows absolutely no pitch action whatsoever, condemning(sp?) you to defeat in almost every occasion. Yet when you're winning by a single goal, the pitch action in the closing stages doesn't stop and half the time the oppostion get a late goal.

Grr!

Then you just look a mess. Understandable on a hot summer's day, otherwise worthy of the death penalty.

The Bible is clear that God does not want His people to be judgmental. The most direct passage in the Bible speaking out against being judgmental is found in Matthew 7:1-6, where Jesus pointed out that people tend to judge the "speck of sawdust" in another person's eye when they are oblivious to the "plank" in their own eyes. Being judgmental only makes people hypocrites because they are unable to see their own issues as they judge others.

And once again, Kilt fails to recognise a completely insincere retort, and on this occasion thinks it necessary to return in kind with verse of a religion he doesn't even follow.

Lack of comprehension should be punished by life imprisonment. Death would be too kind.

Polo shirts should ALWAYS be done up only to the extent B-1, where B is the number of buttons. The top button of ANY garment should not be done up unless you're wearing a tie.

I would agree with that, but most of the time I'll leave my top button undone because I tend to feel like I'm choking when I'm fully buttoned up.

Then you just look a mess. Understandable on a hot summer's day, otherwise worthy of the death penalty.

Not in the slightest, you wouldn't even know I had the top button undone.