Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I had a really limp handshake without even realising it until I shook someones hand when I was about 16/17, she made comments to the effect of "what the f**k was that? Do you call me a handshake?" and proceeded to spend the next five minutes making me practice with her until she was happy with it.

Think it was on a night out, but its stuck with me ever since and I've always made a conscious effort to keep my hand firm when it comes up. Just one of those little things in life that haunts you.

Why did she ask you if you call her a handshake?

The trend right now for adverts to have a really insipid female vocal and stark piano soundtrack (usually a cover version).

It's seriously pissing me off.

Strangely enough, while I was reading that post, there was one of these adverts for a foam mattress.

Annoying is right.

Bought tickets online using my card last night and now I want to book a couple of other things, my application gets cancelled at the BoS authorisation page. There's more than enough money in that account to pay for it all FFS. mad.gif

Why are we back to this using abbreviations then explaining what they mean.

If you want to say 'in my opinion' just say it. Don't say 'IMO (in my opinion)'. It's pointless - that's not just IMO BTW it's fact.

Fucking stop it. Now.

If you want to say 'in my opinion' just say it. Don't say 'IMO (in my opinion)'. It's pointless - that's not just IMO BTW it's fact.

Fucking stop it. Now.

^^^^ rattled, in my opinion, to be honest. (IMO, TBH)

Fucking stop it. Now.

Lol (laugh out loud)