Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The attitude of people staying in this same hotel as me towards the staff! Lots of finger snaps to get wait staff attention and no please or thank you towards them when placing or receiving orders.

People with no manners really are a pet hate of mine, how difficult is it to say thank you or hold a door for someone?

Arseholes, the lot of them.

People with no manners really are a pet hate of mine, how difficult is it to say thank you or hold a door for someone?

Arseholes, the lot of them.

Since moving south I've been going out of my way to be more pleasant and polite, to make up for the shower of utter cuntswoggles around here.

My current PTTGOMN is shite referees. I realise this is a standard gripe, but the referee that does the games in our fives league is an absolute roaster. I don't generally get bothered, because I've refereed before and its a shite job, but every week we turn up, we play, and he gives us nothing, at all. He gives the other team plenty, but this week just got ridiculous. Gave them a goal that wasn't over the line, ignored a hand ball and failed to give us a goal that was in.

It was a proper 'whats the point in trying' moment, because regardless of what went on, it didn't feel that he was going to let us win. Shiter.

F**king Ryanair.

I need to take a flight and take my son (12 months old) with me. They want £30 to take him, but he has to sit on my lap, for a flight that will cost *me* £25 for a seat.

...and they won't let you just buy an extra adult ticket for an infant. So you pay more than an adult flight costs, *have* to put them on your lap, and don't even get any baggage allowance for them.

FFS. :blink:

F**king Ryanair.

I need to take a flight and take my son (12 months old) with me. They want £30 to take him, but he has to sit on my lap, for a flight that will cost *me* £25 for a seat.

...and they won't let you just buy an extra adult ticket for an infant. So you pay more than an adult flight costs, *have* to put them on your lap, and don't even get any baggage allowance for them.

That is taking the pish. I've heard Michael O'Leary spout some shite but I'd like to hear him attempt to justify that one.

That is taking the pish. I've heard Michael O'Leary spout some shite but I'd like to hear him attempt to justify that one.

They have to sit on your lap for "regulatory reasons". Thats fair enough. But the flat-rate £30 for an infant and can't just buy an extra adult seat (and get the hand luggage allowance) can only be explained using urine extraction reasons.

F**king Ryanair.

Could you have got a flight for less than £55 with anyone else?