Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't think I'm the one struggling to take anything in here old bean. The fact is, the guy showed a lack of respect to us by coming in at such a daft time. And on that note, I think I'll just leave the "argument" at that.
Away ye go. You should advertise your closing time as 4.45pm. That let's you clear customers already in and allow you to finish at 5. Or ask to extend your hours to include a closing period. Poor organisation Philpy!

Away ye go. You should advertise your closing time as 4.45pm. That let's you clear customers already in and allow you to finish at 5. Or ask to extend your hours to include a closing period. Poor organisation Philpy!

He could have tried another branch? With Philpy on full lead-swinging mode the customer wood have been barking up the wrong tree? :whistle

Around 15 minutes. And i've since found out that we could have had the stuff ready beforehand. My assistant manager, who took the payment earlier in the day, was told by the customer that he would be in later to collect the stuff. But he forgot to tell us that...

Around 15 minutes. And i've since found out that we could have had the stuff ready beforehand. My assistant manager, who took the payment earlier in the day, was told by the customer that he would be in later to collect the stuff. But he forgot to tell us that...

So the customer wasn't at fault at all then? :lol: