Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

£2 for a bag of spuds?#mugsgame
If you can buy a suit for a wedding, wear it, take it back and get refunded, I'm sure you can get the money back for your bruised tattie.
Turned out okay as I was mashing them and I just cut off the bad bit. To be fair they cooked up nicely and the accompanying caulieflower cheese was excellent. So credit where credits due. The 2.50 I had to pay for a re-usable bag is an onther issue entirely mind you :angry:#G12Problems

Turned out okay as I was mashing them and I just cut off the bad bit. To be fair they cooked up nicely and the accompanying caulieflower cheese was excellent. So credit where credits due. The 2.50 I had to pay for a re-usable bag is an onther issue entirely mind you :angry: #G12Problems

You could have had 50 of the cheap ones for that.

Zero hour contract.. I'm sure helper worked to rule..

Sickener when shit like that happens

To be fair, Keith, you should have stopped for a break, f**k that. You're entitled to it, no matter how busy you are.

Getting slide tackled from behind in a game of 5s when it has been clarified at the beginning slide tackles aren't fucking allowed. Currently nursing a left ankle double the size of my right one.

Slide tackled at 5s ????

You need to review who you play with

Getting slide tackled from behind in a game of 5s when it has been clarified at the beginning slide tackles aren't fucking allowed. Currently nursing a left ankle double the size of my right one.

If you didn't shout "I'm supposed to be working tomorrow ya p***k", you're doing it wrong. Or unemployed.

I have to admit to maiming some boy at 5s on Thursday. Terrible challenge, would've gotten me a red in a refereed game any day of the week.

I'd lost the ball (as per usual) and thought I'd timed the tackle perfectly but he touched the ball past me and I had already committed. Apologised profusely at the time and when we were out later that night.

I have to admit to maiming some boy at 5s on Thursday. Terrible challenge, would've gotten me a red in a refereed game any day of the week.

I'd lost the ball (as per usual) and thought I'd timed the tackle perfectly but he touched the ball past me and I had already committed. Apologised profusely at the time and when we were out later that night.

I'm that complete gimp who always injures someone and I had a similar one to that last week when I took a rotten first touch and just clattered the guy. It's usually just clumsiness with me though.

If I'm forking out two quid for a pound of spuds I expect better.

Paying two pounds for one pound worth of potatos is poor VFM IMO

The sound of numerous people "grazing" at the cinema.....shut the fcuk up with your chomping & crumpling of crisp wrappers! :angry:

I eat at the cinema because I like eating, but I'm always really conscious about when I'm opening my food. Need to make sure it's a loud part of the film or I just can't do it. same with opening a bottle of juice.