Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

All these videos on facebook where people think it's ok to be a dick just because they're recording it and think it's comedy. You know the ones, the "stealing peoples hats" ones, or the "tickling peoples necks" ones, just to watch their reactions. You're not being funny, you're just a c**t.

Yeah, sucks to be you.

Cheers Bro. I know, it's a nice problem to have but it is a genuine ballache - weighing up leaving an excellent job and life in London to move into the unknown, even if it is something I have been wanting to do for a while. Not even starting with how difficult it is to convince my missus, that's another story altogether.

Bratislava is an incredible, wonderful city. It's beautiful, old, easy to get around and the people are lovely. That said, there isn't a lot to do in terms of leisure outside work. It's phenomenally cheap to live in, although maybe your salary will reflect that, I don't know. it's also really warm in summer and absolutely freezing in winter, which might not suit everyone but it's a nice contrast for us Scots IMO.

The one thing that might put me off is the language is a right bugger. I mean, you'd need to really be good at picking up languages to even have a chance. Learning Spanish is a lot easier.

Yeah, been a couple of times and love Bratislava. My salary wouldn't be a problem - it's a teaching role in a private school that pays near enough treble the average wage there. The Spanish job is in Galicia and I like the look of that too. Probably just toss a coin for it tbh.

Edited by JMDP

On my last day of school (or the day when my last exam was, I think) I went for the bus home and was sat listening to appropriate music - staring absentmindedly out the window a girl from school sits down next to me all cheery and talky. I sit with both earphones still in, not looking at her and she keeps talking to me until I say f**k it and just get off to wait for another bus. Cow.

:unsure2:

Lighten up, chief.

The shite acting in general but a special mention for the look on grannies pus right at the end, it looks like she's having a stroke.

Best way to get out of filming any more adverts.

My wife is getting kept in hospital for a 2nd night.

Sore one mate. Look on the bright side, Everton V Dynamo Kiev on the telly...

My PTTGOYN, got an event on in work tonight, thus I'm in until 9 pm. A bit of a shitter. Think I may take tomorrow as a holiday.