Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Now there's a thought. Do you think skitters in the sunroof will learn them?

Debatable, but thanks for giving me a great title for my first album :thumsup2

Is the Discovery still seaworthy? Like a seafaring City Car Club it should be available for Dundonians when they need to hit the high seas. What better way for Dee Man to 'reprazent' Yes City down under than to arrive in Captain Scott's boat?

PTTGOYN - arseholes that lock their cars on ferries. Do they think someone's going to nick it? Surrounded by car alarms and my head's splitting

Doubtful but chances are most people do it without thinking as its a force of habit to lock your doors when leaving the car

Is the Discovery still seaworthy? Like a seafaring City Car Club it should be available for Dundonians when they need to hit the high seas. What better way for Dee Man to 'reprazent' Yes City down under than to arrive in Captain Scott's boat?

If it's not then the Unicorn should be an option.

I'm getting picked up to go to a meal with workmates tonight

I told the girl where I stayed, how to get there and that it was near the COOP.

She's 25 minutes late because she couldn't remember and rather than phone me just made a random guess.

I fucking hate my colleagues

Sorry to say but she was never picking you up.

Are you really ugly by any chance?

She's 10x worse mate, if anything she's punching ;)

As compensation she ended up paying my share of the bill so silver lining and all that.

I mind as a child going to FineFare with the parental and there were empty boxes for your shopping. We'd drive home in my dad's VW Scirocco and I'd smoke Silk Cut in the back. Halcyon days.

Did you upgrade to Senior Service when you started high school?

NB: I've no idea if Senior Service was a particularly high tar cigarette, never having been a smoker myself. If not, please insert your favourite high-risk cancer stick from the olden days. Thanks!

I'm getting picked up to go to a meal with workmates tonight

I told the girl where I stayed, how to get there and that it was near the COOP.

She's 25 minutes late because she couldn't remember and rather than phone me just made a random guess.

Whit? She just turned up at a random house and hoped you were there? :lol:

Did she bring the occupants with her? Only fair considering she'd interrupted their evening.

Whit? She just turned up at a random house and hoped you were there? :lol:

Did she bring the occupants with her? Only fair considering she'd interrupted their evening.

:lol:

She told me she drove past my house originally and ended up on a street similar to mine before admitting defeat and asking for my address again before saying she was struggling and asked if I could get a taxi.

Edited by mizfit

NB: I've no idea if Senior Service was a particularly high tar cigarette, never having been a smoker myself. If not, please insert your favourite high-risk cancer stick from the olden days. Thanks!

Kensistas Club my good man, so I could save the coupons and get my dear old ma a kettle for Christmas.

My dad used to smoke them and I believe they were second only to Capstan Full Strengths in the f**k you up stakes.

They were about £11 for 20 the last time I noticed them in a shop.

Kensistas Club my good man, so I could save the coupons and get my dear old ma a kettle for Christmas.

I used to save those coupons as well. I changed over to Superkings when they ran a competition to win a top of the range car for life. There was a few decent motors of the time, audis and granadas etc that were up for grabs. They said that you would get a brand new top of the range model every 3 years for the rest of your life.

Bored now and sleep deprived so I think I will go digging to see if any of the winners are still getting their cars.