Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The number of selfish p***ks who seem to think it's ok to park in disabled spaces when they clearly aren't just because theirs a lack of spaces.

Was in Falkirk retail park last week and it was incredible the number of cars without blue badges just parking where they liked due to a lack of spaces near where they wanted to go.

I fully agree regarding disabled spaces. I must admit though, I've absolutely no qualms about parking in a parent and child space if it means being closer to the door.

I fully agree regarding disabled spaces. I must admit though, I've absolutely no qualms about parking in a parent and child space if it means being closer to the door.

The parent n child spaces should be about extra width to get babies out of car seats. Not really about being close to the door - even though that's where they almost always are.

Lazy c**t. The parent and child spaces are closer to the doors so you don't have young kids walking about a car park full of useless drivers.

I recently quietly berated a bint for parking in the parent and child space at Tesco and she dutifully reversed out and in I popped.

One of my proudest moments. She looked gutted.

This sort of car park self-policing should be applauded. Well done, Mozza.

My body clock is fucked. Back to work in 5 or 6 hours. Still wide awake. :(

I'm up at 6, but I fell asleep yesterday morning about 8 and then woke up at 3/4pm, I'm feeling great right now, not even slightly tired.

Away to attempt to get a wee nap in in about 15 minutes but I'm really going to struggle.

Today is going to be utter shite.