Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Just saw this.  This is a big PTTGOYN of mine.

You can make and eat a bowl of Corn Flakes/Rice Krispies/Weetabix etc in about 4 minutes. These people are always the same people who are constantly late for work. f**k knows what they actually do when they get up in the morning.  Presumably they do the 'takes me 15 mins to get to work so I'll set my alarm for 20 mins before I start work' thing.

Sub-human, pond life scum  IMO.

In my last house my journey to work included a short stretch of dual carriageway.  You would see the same drivers bombing past at 45mph on this 30mph bit of road at least a two or three times every week.  I concluded that these were the guys who couldn't get out of their beds in the morning and had to rush to work.  As others have said set your alarm five minutes earlier.

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

The woman that sits nearest to me at work lives closest to work, about a 15min walk,

Every other morning she walks in 10 or 15 mins late.

I drive 34 miles and can make it on time 99% of the time............LEAVE THE HOUSE EARLIER YA DAFT BINT.

Yes, but if you oversleep by fifteen minutes you have 34 miles to make up the time.

If she oversleeps by fifteen minutes, she's had it.

Apologies if I'm repeating myself here - I know I've posted this before but I don't think it was here. Anyway...

Clicking on a link as a web page finishes loading, only for an advert to appear at the very last second which shoves everything down the screen and you find you've clicked on something entirely different...

Apologies if I'm repeating myself here - I know I've posted this before but I don't think it was here. Anyway...

Clicking on a link as a web page finishes loading, only for an advert to appear at the very last second which shoves everything down the screen and you find you've clicked on something entirely different...

This is fucking irritating beyond belief.

5 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

The woman that sits nearest to me at work lives closest to work, about a 15min walk,

Every other morning she walks in 10 or 15 mins late.

I drive 34 miles and can make it on time 99% of the time............LEAVE THE HOUSE EARLIER YA DAFT BINT.

Is there a manager? He/she seems to be the problem, in not addressing her timekeeping...it's not you is it?

6 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

You can now "tip" twitch streamers by ordering them food. Fucking people are starving all over the world and now you can just give random dickheads on the internet free food for playing videogames

Meh. You've been able to give money to randoms just for taking their clothes off for ages.

(willing to accept pizza for keeping mine on, BTW)

15 hours ago, GordonD said:

Yes, but if you oversleep by fifteen minutes you have 34 miles to make up the time.

If she oversleeps by fifteen minutes, she's had it.

3 times a week, and she admits it just because she can't get and isn't a morning person.

Have you tried making up 15 minutes on the A947 road of death. Not possible.

11 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Is there a manager? He/she seems to be the problem, in not addressing her timekeeping...it's not you is it?

Boss is a late start as single mum and kids.