Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

28 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I used to work in a studenty part of Edinburgh and a creepy old boy would park his big banger in all manner of inconsiderate places in a side street, blocking people in. As he was a recognisable figure he'd expect people to chap his door if they wanted his car moved. If he blocked me in I took great delight in just opening his car and rolling it down the street, ideally leaving it blocking the whole road.

Image result for frankie howerd

16 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Glenn Hoddle

Not just him but the whole ITV commentary team and studio pundits during England games. They did at least have Ryan Giggs last night for a "neutral" viewpoint. I don't know how neutral he was as I tuned out when they were on.

16 hours ago, mjw said:

44 seconds to mention 1966 has been mentioned on Twitter.

It's annoying I agree but would Scottish  commentators be any different if we ever won a major tournament. (However unlikely that is under present circumstances.)

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

It's annoying I agree but would Scottish  commentators be any different if we ever won a major tournament. (However unlikely that is under present circumstances.)

We will never find out :(

Christ I'd give my left testicle for a Euros like Wales just had. Fucking Wales!!!!

people who use the word "bro" or wear hats backwards or act in anyway american

Even worse are those that use "bruh" or "brah" because they feel that this makes them at least 70× cooler

Even worse are those that use "bruh" or "brah" because they feel that this makes them at least 70× cooler

Ever crossed your mind that people might just be saying this as a pisstake?

Surely nobody is being serious when they're saying this...

Ever crossed your mind that people might just be saying this as a pisstake?

Surely nobody is being serious when they're saying this...

I have no doubt it started as a piss take, but I know of a particular group of people who have started to use it in day to day speak, I think the piss take period has passed.

11 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

"Staring into a Lovecraftian abyss that drives you irreparably insane, not because of what's there, but what might be there, that get on your nerves" thread for this pish. 

I was there on Saturday morning too. Flux Capacitor not required to step back in time after all. 

A few years back I took a stroll up Kirkcaldy High Street. I was impressed with how litter free the streets were.

My view on the place soon changed after someone launched a chair leg from a high flat at me for no apparent reason.

Kirkcaldy: "We'll bash your head in with wooden objects but we'll clean up after ourselves."

20170323_061117.thumb.jpg.831558aceb294af235cc187a4a2c2c07.jpg
How does this make the programme better? These twats standing 'at the closest point the media is allowed to be to Parliament'.
Get back in the studio and present the program in the usual comfort so you can do it properly.

Not very feckin confidential now, the BBC have just plastered it in huge numbers on everyone's screen!!!

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

A few years back I took a stroll up Kirkcaldy High Street. I was impressed with how litter free the streets were.

My view on the place soon changed after someone launched a chair leg from a high flat at me for no apparent reason.

Kirkcaldy: "We'll bash your head in with wooden objects but we'll clean up after ourselves."

I have strolled up Kirkcaldy High Street.  Could have been me.

Went to pick up my car after working away for a few weeks and theres a 2 foot long crack right across my windscreen. It's not even petty, I'm fucking raging. The hotel receptionist didn't give two fucks when I reported it.