Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who care about how I spend my money.

Everyday I buy myself a coffee from the cafe near where I work rather than have the coffee in here because I prefer it. My workmate was asking me why I would do that and spend £3 everyday (its not £3, its £2.70 but what's 30p between friends) and how its such a waste of money.

What the f**k has it got to do with her? If I'm happy to spend £2.70 on coffee everyday, then that's my fucking business.

Everyday I buy myself a coffee from the cafe near where I work rather than have the coffee in here because I prefer it. My workmate was asking me why I would do that and spend £3 everyday (its not £3, its £2.70 but what's 30p between friends) and how its such a waste of money.
What the f**k has it got to do with her? If I'm happy to spend £2.70 on coffee everyday, then that's my fucking business.

This gets on my tits as well. I always buy my lunch at work. "How much do you spend on lunch? Just make lunch and bring it in". f**k all to do with you and f**k off. I'm a grown man, I'm. It carrying about a piece box with jam sannies to save a few quid that I'd inevitably just waste anyway.

12 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

This gets on my tits as well. I always buy my lunch at work. "How much do you spend on lunch? Just make lunch and bring it in". f**k all to do with you and f**k off. I'm a grown man, I'm. It carrying about a piece box with jam sannies to save a few quid that I'd inevitably just waste anyway.

The problem with taking sannies into work for me is that I'm such a weak c**t with no willpower that I scoff the lot at the first sign of a hunger pang. Then I end up spending cash on lunch anyway.

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The problem with taking sannies into work for me is that I'm such a weak c**t with no willpower that I scoff the lot at the first sign of a hunger pang. Then I end up spending cash on lunch anyway.

I knew it was time to stop making sandwiches for work when I started eating them the night before.

13 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

When you end up thinking about your breathing for whatever reason and end up in the ridiculous situation where it's no longer subconscious and you won't breathe unless you purposely make yourself do it.

Happened to me once in the middle of the night. I was scared to go back to sleep!

14 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I've done that before as well! I usually bring my own lunch in though, just because I am trying to eat more healthily. When I buy lunch I end up buying total shite.

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

Buy yourself a really good coffee machine for work.  You'll save money over time, have as many cups as you want in a day and (here's the best bit) make your wormates really jealous.  You will also get a feeling of great power when they ask if they can have a cup and you tell them to f*ck off and buy their own.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

.  You will also get a feeling of great power when they ask if they can have a cup and you tell them to f*ck off and buy their own.

Granny Danger, the Coffee King

Someone at my work has to call everyone either darling, Beautiful or precious, and it does my tits in. Usually as she follows it up with a loud "WOOOOOOO" like a female Ric Flair.

43 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

The owner's dog seems to absolutely hate me for no reason. We got along great last month when she was brought in, now it loathes me and barks and hides. I like her though, it's her fcking beef emoji20.png

I just want to know who 'the owner' is.