Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'd suggest making your own pizza but after a few too many cans and about an hour later it will magically turn into a Goodfellas carbon frizby. [emoji38]

That's not a bad shout actually. Since I'm staying in tomorrow I'm taking my niece for the night so getting to wreck the kitchen might shut her up for half an hour or so.

34 minutes ago, red23 said:

Nah sorry lads, just spunked it all away on a new iphone for £70 a month full sky package and some new full price clobber from Jack Wills.

26 minutes ago, red23 said:

Aye spending £50 on two pizzas from Dominos is probably where you're going wrong

Are you looking to invest in a sure fire project that will double your capital in no time at all? PM me, sort you out. Free bets too.

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

That's not a bad shout actually. Since I'm staying in tomorrow I'm taking my niece for the night so getting to wreck the kitchen might shut her up for half an hour or so.

Letting the niece getting a pizza the action will deffo keep her amused, all you need next is for her to obtain a cold one straight from the fridge while she is keeping a watch on the whatever it ends up being.

I made pizzas with my daughter when she was young, she preferred the French bread pizzas better. A jar of Ragu some cheese and some toppings and much fun to be had.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Are you looking to invest in a sure fire project that will double your capital in no time at all? PM me, sort you out. Free bets too.

You still trying to offload them Rangers international PLC shares you bought? :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I grew up in a time before Maggie Thatcher deregulated the banks and credit was hard to come by and the adverts the banks were using mostly told us to save our cash in their banks, nowadays the adverts are telling folk to get easy credit to buy the latest stuff, why? because they make more cash out of us by being in debt, but who cares you have the latest stuff and that's what is important is the new mantra.

I understand where you are coming from but for the younger generation they have been subjected to mass marketing ploys that you don't have to accept mediocre things in your life if you accept credit but try not to think that it is actually a debt that has to be paid back.

I pay cash upfront for just about everything because I don't use credit facilities, I saved up very hard by scrimping and scraping, cutting some corners and that. But that's my personal choice and if others can't do it the old fashioned way then what is wrong with using a credit facility if you can pay it back with interest? As someone once put it!, it's the new catalogue where you pay up weekly for things you want now except without having to buy from one catalogue.

Peer pressure and extreme vanity can make folk take the easy cash credit so they look like they have money when in fact it's all a sham.

I despise corden - but a few years ago he did an outstanding clip for comic relief with George Michael in the car. The round the table scene with various celebrities taking the piss out of themselves was genuinely funny.

Nothing with James Corden has ever been funny. He's a unfunny fat c**t. Have you a link to this alleged funny incident involving Corden?

4 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Nothing with James Corden has ever been funny. He's a unfunny fat c**t. Have you a link to this alleged funny incident involving Corden?

I have never found him funny but I thought he was good in the screen version of The History Boys.

11 hours ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

The word 'Minter' being severely overused on this forum now.

Well, that kind of knackers the post I was about to make about British boxers from the 1970s...

Being absolutely shattered buy still being unable to get some sleep. Think I've been awake for ~50hrs (maybe an hours kip in total in that time) and self admittedly absolutely grouchy as f***.

That and c***s playing Irish folk songs loudly using those really shitey Apple earphones that you get with an iPod.

Pubs, usually the more expensive poncey ones, that don't serve their spirits from optics but decant them into silver measuring devices. A completely pointless exercise and a waste of time. Fair enough, every whisky can't be in a optic, but come on...  

Crippling hangovers that are in no way proportionate to the amount you drank the previous night.

Had a memorable one last year where I had three pints of Staropramen and was a mess the next day. Out again the following week on a big stag weekend and no problem in the slightest.