Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Neither of my sons drink tea or coffee, I find that quite strange.  I like both, particularly coffee.

Presumably they've noted the effects these drinks have had on you for so many years.

Cantankerous old git.

7 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Something wrong with you. I don't think I've gone a day without a tea or coffee since I was about 14.

Nah, they're pish. In fact all hot drinks are pish. Drinks should always be cold.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Neither of my sons drink tea or coffee, I find that quite strange.  I like both, particularly coffee.

I find the obsession with tea and coffee strange

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Presumably they've noted the effects these drinks have had on you for so many years.

Cantankerous old git.

The only reason that I'm responding to this is that you appear desperate to get some attention from me today.  I'm assuming this neediness may leave deep psychological scars if I ignore it so I'm not.

Now f**k off.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Give them my commiserations.

I'm sure they can manage all their lives without the commiserations of a guy who got banned from a lightly regulated football forum.

However I appreciate the sentiment, I really do.

2 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I'm actually struggling to understand how folk make it through the day without coffee. I go a morning without caffeine and I'm a quivering mess.

Because they aren't addicted to a substance (caffeine) and so don't need a fix every couple of hours?

Mrs Bs gran. Fucking hate coming to her house. Its shite, I dont like her, and she doesnt even offer us a cup of tea.

Honestly.... Who doesnt offer a hot beverage to visitors.

My mother in law is the opposite, she's like fecking Mrs Doyle, whether you actually want tea or not it's easier just to say yes just to get peace.