Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who order a tea or coffee etc in the likes of McDonald's and proceed to fire about 8 sugars in them.
Wtf is that all about?
To be fair, of you put a McDonald's sachet of sugar into a regular teaspoon, you're lucky if it makes up a third of a spoonful. Take 2 sugars in your coffee and you're looking at 5 of 6 sachets to get it as sweet as you'd have at home. I assume this is some sort of government crackdown on sugar but why they can't just make them hold a teaspoonful is beyond me.

19 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Stinking smokers who can't sit in a restaurant for an hour or two without having to go for a cigarette and then come back in reeking. 

Smokers are absolute tinks. 

Non smokers whining about people having to leave a restaurant to have a smoke.

24 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Stinking smokers who can't sit in a restaurant for an hour or two without having to go for a cigarette and then come back in reeking. 

You c***s are never happy 

2 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Fucking spot on.  There should be a law that if they smoke within 100 metres of another person and/or are within 100 metres of another person within 30 minutes of finishing smoking it should be an automatic 6 months in jail for the first offence; 2 years for the second, and life for the third.

For clarity this only relates to tobacco smokers.

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 08:48, Myko said:

The new trend in my office : When sending a short email comprising of just a few words or sentences, typing it all in the subject box rather than the main email section.

And also folk writing ''KR'' instead of ''Kind Regards''

Absolute Grrrrrrrrr.

Good Rrrrrrrrregards?

48 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Fucking spot on.  There should be a law that if they smoke within 100 metres of another person and/or are within 100 metres of another person within 30 minutes of finishing smoking it should be an automatic 6 months in jail for the first offence; 2 years for the second, and life for the third.

For clarity this only relates to tobacco smokers.

Smoking should be banned altogether. 

It'd stop poor non-smokers having to smell them and save the idiots from themselves. 

f**k paying a tenner a day for a better chance of cancer. 

2 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Smoking should be banned altogether. 

It'd stop poor non-smokers having to smell them and save the idiots from themselves. 

f**k paying a tenner a day for a better chance of cancer. 

Non smokers should have guns to shoot them if they get to close, or if they hang around doorways.

My pet hate is sharing the lift with any of them on their way back in to buildings.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Non smokers should have guns to shoot them if they get to close, or if they hang around doorways.

My pet hate is sharing the lift with any of them on their way back in to buildings.

I would gladly send an ice pick into the cranium of the vapers at my work.

Barely have they left the front door when they take a big sook of their excuse to f**k off for fifteen minutes at a time when whilst walking out behind them you're engulfed in their 'scented' pish.

Go to the smoking area you cúnts, it's what it's for.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I would gladly send an ice pick into the cranium of the vapers at my work.

Barely have they left the front door when they take a big sook of their excuse to f**k off for fifteen minutes at a time when whilst walking out behind them you're engulfed in their 'scented' pish.

Go to the smoking area you cúnts, it's what it's for.

Vapours and their vapour are invisible and odourless, didn't you know? That's why they can vape with impunity. No-one should ever say anything about the ignorant b*****ds,  because it's all in your imagination.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Vapours and their vapour are invisible and odourless, didn't you know? That's why they can vape with impunity. No-one should ever say anything about the ignorant b*****ds,  because it's all in your imagination.

I see what you did there.

It's like a WW2 movie with Noel Coward playing a Captain chasing the Bismark, then realising he's outgunned then ordering the boiler room to make smoke, because as everyone knows, this will stop 15" shells nae bother.

I've had to phone up our local hospital about 10 times recently,  and as you would expect the line is always busy. Whether you have to wait for 2 minutes or 20 you always get the same message though; about them receiving "an unprecedented number of calls". 

Pisses me off no end.

42 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

34 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I see what you did there.

It's like a WW2 movie with Noel Coward playing a Captain chasing the Bismark, then realising he's outgunned then ordering the boiler room to make smoke, because as everyone knows, this will stop 15" shells nae bother.

DIcawMz.jpg