Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

GDPR  sounds like some communist dictatorship.

You sort of beat me to it there. Been mulling over that very thing all week. Very much in keeping with the new desire to turn the clock back 50 years to when everything was pretty shite.

18 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Didn't some bellends vote us out of Europe anyway? Why is anyone still paying attention to European directives.  

My main concern is that once we're out, some twat at Westminster will decide that we don't need to pay attention to it and we'll revert to the old way. And we'll get all the fucking e-mails about it all over again.

Edited by GordonD

4 minutes ago, GordonD said:

My main concern is that once we're out, some twat at Westminster will decide that we don't need to pay attention to it and we'll revert to the old way. And we'll get all the fucking e-mails about it all over again.

Brexit won't affect the implementation of GDPR. In order for us to do any kind of business with EU we will need to have a similar level of Data Protection to them so it makes sense to follow its requirements. The new UK Data Protection Bill, based on requirements of GDPR, is current going through Parliament and is expected to come into law soon. So even if/when we leave EU we will have a level of legislation similar to that in place within EU.

Good Dogs Plunged in Rivers. 

Never met a Good Dog in my life[emoji6] .Apart from my dogs who are c***s that bark all night fighting snakes and intruders. They are employees of the SlipperyP fort/ mudhutt. They get fed. No love...that was lost years ago. 

Edit - when did dogs get access to the internet to send emails?