Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

24 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Tesco must be the place for it. I left the roof down on my car the other day since I was only popping in. Came back to find bird shit over my passenger seat. 

Convertible aye?

giphy.gif

My mum has been staying with us on and off for the last couple of weeks as she has been getting work done to her place. Finally got to pack her off home today and within 10 seconds of her getting through the door she’d trippped, smacked her head and needed to go to A&E. Now instead of a day enjoying the sun I’ve got to sit in a waiting room.  Old folk should be shot. 

Events that have pay at the door, but don't actually make mention of it so that you feel forced to book online with the additional booking fee.

Then for extra c***iness, places in 21st Century UK that still show prices excluding VAT.

54 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My mum has been staying with us on and off for the last couple of weeks as she has been getting work done to her place. Finally got to pack her off home today and within 10 seconds of her getting through the door she’d trippped, smacked her head and needed to go to A&E. Now instead of a day enjoying the sun I’ve got to sit in a waiting room.  Old folk should be shot. 

I've told you all before.

Nature prepares us for the death of an elderly relative by making them intensely irritating and inconvenient. It's the circle of life. By the time they croak, all you feel is relief.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I've told you all before.

Nature prepares us for the death of an elderly relative by making them intensely irritating and inconvenient. It's the circle of life. By the time they croak, all you feel is relief.

She banged into a door, honest...

F5A4B7B4-F6B7-45E2-96E1-A58B32FEEBEA.jpeg

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Wid?

Someone just sent me a pic of me and the missus (well, technically she was someone else’s missus at the time) at a party about 18 years ago and what a wid she was. My granny used to always tell her she was too good for me and looking back I can see why.

Until today, I had always thought that Celine Dion’s delivery of the theme from Titanic was the worst audio experience since sound was invented. But no.
I’m sitting in a Vietnamese restaurant and the Muzak is playing Kenny G’s version.
Whatever sins I committed in a previous life to deserve this, I hope I enjoyed them.