Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

If Bill Gates ever crashed into the White House Gates to protest about Trump....

GatesGateGate.....that's the point they quit

Better yet if he did it to protest Dubya's Secretary of Defence, Robert Gates.

GatesGatesGateGate.

Getting a run down of people’s every day activities on Facebook. This morning I read that someone dropped the kids off at school then when they got back home found out they had no milk so had to go to the shop. I’m hoping this will be breaking news on the news at 6pm.
I've just learnt that it's Friday and should therefore be happy.

This shouldn't annoy me. It definitely didn't elicit any sort of positive response from me, but some woman was on the train who looked like she had two huge sacks of potatoes hiding pretending to be her arse.

It was stacked up behind her like some sort of biological accordion waiting to spring out. Utterly disgusting and no, no pics.

8 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Posters who copy a link to an article, but don't also post the actual article.

I haven;t got time in my life for double clicking, cuntos.

I'm the opposite, I'd much rather someone provided a link than copy and pasted the article in a post, which usually ends up looking like it's been formatted by a fish.

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I'm the opposite, I'd much rather someone provided a link than copy and pasted the article in a post, which usually ends up looking like it's been formatted by a fish.

Yep, and quite often is ridiculously long and ends up having others quoting the full thing multiple times.

12 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

This shouldn't annoy me. It definitely didn't elicit any sort of positive response from me, but some woman was on the train who looked like she had two huge sacks of potatoes hiding pretending to be her arse.

It was stacked up behind her like some sort of biological accordion waiting to spring out. Utterly disgusting and no, no pics.

Is that some kind of Japanese art form?

On 02/10/2018 at 09:37, Shandon Par said:

What about that Julia Bradbury? She has done some decent tv shows about walks. She's like the Nigella Lawson of walking. Any good looking guy or girl she meets in her shows gets eyed up and down. 

DoByKfhVAAA6hoE.jpg

Favourite MILF thread for this wee beauty

For the record, I’d drag my balls over broken glass and burning coals just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

The flat below are doing up the place, and have decided to start absolutely battering away in the room directly below our bedroom from 8.30am. I get up st 6.30am for work everyday so enjoy a lie in on my two weekend days if I can.

Am I being unreasonable or should the c**t at least wait until 10am on a weekend out of courtesy?

35 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

The flat below are doing up the place, and have decided to start absolutely battering away in the room directly below our bedroom from 8.30am. I get up st 6.30am for work everyday so enjoy a lie in on my two weekend days if I can.

Am I being unreasonable or should the c**t at least wait until 10am on a weekend out of courtesy?

Same here with next door. I'm usually up at 5.30, so I feel like I've had a long lie. There better be no awkwardly parked vans or cars though or there'll be a scene*.

(*Scene will involve me stamping about and muttering indoors.)

43 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You'd like to think so but unfortunately the law states that they can start making noise from 7am if they so wish so maybe they think they're doing you a favour by holding off until 8:30. 

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Not unreasonable no, they’re allowed to do this, but it’s the height of ignorance at the weekend before 9am. I’ve done plenty  work at weekends, but have always found something to do on an early start that doesn’t entail noise. Get them telt

8 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Not unreasonable no, they’re allowed to do this, but it’s the height of ignorance at the weekend before 9am. I’ve done plenty  work at weekends, but have always found something to do on an early start that doesn’t entail noise. Get them telt

Aye it’s just basic manners. They’ve moved in and are basically starting again with the place but not an ideal way to start off with your new neighbours.

Aye it’s just basic manners. They’ve moved in and are basically starting again with the place but not an ideal way to start off with your new neighbours.
If this is the first time its happened then I'd be inclined to leave it. Do you rally want to confront them and potentially sour relations over something as minor as this? Not great manners no but they aren't doing anything illegal.

If this is a regular thing then get fired in.

7 minutes ago, Swarley said:

If this is the first time its happened then I'd be inclined to leave it. Do you rally want to confront them and potentially sour relations over something as minor as this? Not great manners no but they aren't doing anything illegal.

If this is a regular thing then get fired in.

They also were doing it on Thursday night at 11.30pm which was actually even more annoying than this morning as I was getting up for work at 6.30am. Not going to confront them though unless it continues on for ages. I think other neighbours might confront them anyway as they must be hearing it.