Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

28 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Add East Dunbartonshire Council to that too.

Went on my backside three times this morning on my way to the station. Once in full view of a busy main road, once in front of a woman walking her dog in the park (who insisted that she'd walk with me for a bit in case it happened again and I was hurt :lol:) and then once right outside Milngavie Station (where my sharp bantz meant I turned to the guy behind me and said, "just watch out, think it's a wee bit slippery here" whilst flat out on the ground).

Must've given a lot of people a good chuckle mind you. The CCTV from the station should be tremendous as well.

^^^Trying to break a bar of chocolate in his back pocket 

23 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Dithering c***s. They're everywhere. 

In the car park, in the supermarket, in the bank. 

f**k off the lot of you. 

They are actually fucking off.........

They're just taking their own sweet time about it the Cockwombles

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

Add East Dunbartonshire Council to that too.

Went on my backside three times this morning on my way to the station. Once in full view of a busy main road, once in front of a woman walking her dog in the park (who insisted that she'd walk with me for a bit in case it happened again and I was hurt :lol:) and then once right outside Milngavie Station (where my sharp bantz meant I turned to the guy behind me and said, "just watch out, think it's a wee bit slippery here" whilst flat out on the ground).

Must've given a lot of people a good chuckle mind you. The CCTV from the station should be tremendous as well.

Managed to avoid it today (so far) , but I did an absolute cracker on black ice just before Christmas - a triple Salchow followed by a backflip I think.

Why is it though that the first thing that goes through your mind as you're in mid-air isn't the hope you don't hurt yourself, instead of the fervent wish that nobody's watching?

5 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Managed to avoid it today (so far) , but I did an absolute cracker on black ice just before Christmas - a triple Salchow followed by a backflip I think.

Why is it though that the first thing that goes through your mind as you're in mid-air isn't the hope you don't hurt yourself, instead of the fervent wish that nobody's watching?

Sounds graceful.

Pretty sure I managed to make eye contact with just about every single person in every single car in the split second it took me to hit the deck. Then you have to consider how you'll respond. Today I just sat for a few seconds, smiled (to show how totally not bothered I was) and then slowly got back to my feet. An approach modeled on every winger after they get away with a dive.

Getting a run down of people’s every day activities on Facebook. This morning I read that someone dropped the kids off at school then when they got back home found out they had no milk so had to go to the shop. I’m hoping this will be breaking news on the news at 6pm.

20 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Getting a run down of people’s every day activities on Facebook. This morning I read that someone dropped the kids off at school then when they got back home found out they had no milk so had to go to the shop. I’m hoping this will be breaking news on the news at 6pm.

I learned today that Sheri* is "feeling accomplished" after tidying her living room and doing a load of laundry.

* Sheri is not a wid.

Edited by Shotgun

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

I'll give you a shot of this as long as you promise to give it back:

tenor (2).gif

6 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Adding “gate” to the end of a word to signify a scandal, boils my piss emoji36.png

I've often wondered what the tabloids/news would call a scandal involving a gate. 

When I say 'often wondered' I mean, I just thought of it there just now.

Adding “gate” to the end of a word to signify a scandal, boils my piss [emoji36]
This and the 'holic' to 'addictions' shopaholic, chocoholic etc. Alcohol addiction is acceptable as it's alcohol-ic

33 minutes ago, weirdcal said:
1 hour ago, Raidernation said:
Adding “gate” to the end of a word to signify a scandal, boils my piss emoji36.png

This and the 'holic' to 'addictions' shopaholic, chocoholic etc. Alcohol addiction is acceptable as it's alcohol-ic

I'd never noticed this before and now thanks to you I will never not notice it again.