Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've now just discovered my £300 camera is broken and not working after somehow being dropped.  I genuinely wish i hadn't fucking got up this morning. 😠😠🤬🤬

Edited by philpy

12 minutes ago, philpy said:

I've now just discovered my £300 camera is broken and not working after somehow being dropped.  I genuinely wish i hadn't fucking got up this morning. 😠😠🤬🤬

Your vinyl flooring is fecked, better of replacing it, did you get the camera out to take a photo of the ruined flooring? I would suggest not having a w**k this morning. 

4 hours ago, Snafu said:

Again, Moths.

Made the mistake of putting a spider out at night time therefore used the hall and the doorstep lights and a crowd of them obviously hanging about near the door, barged past me as if it was the Black Friday sales in Currys/PC World to get a closer look at lightbulbs and wallpaper.

Maybe I shouldn't be evicting all the spiders.

There's a reason why they're called house spiders. 

Harmless enough, they're not exactly black widows, I'd rather have them in the house than flies and they can be a plaything for cats if they're unlucky enough to stray across their path 

See how you like being thrown out the house! Gaun the arachnids!

3 hours ago, philpy said:

^^^^ Tried to change the focus with one hand while holding onto the neighbour's drainpipe with the other.