Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I checked so others don’t need to

It’s involves a bloke ina hazmat suit and a dildo on the end of a long pole.

As a minor triumph of human ingenuity it’s quite impressive. As erotic art it’s not good although probably sexier than the banner advert offering me the services of a tart in a Celtic Shirt

If she's in the shirt of the Manky Mob you'll at least know she'll talk dirty to you- "eh, ma last bath was two weeks ago..."

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I saw that disclaimer for the first time the other day when it came on before Mastermind and had the exact same thought as yourself. 

Judging by one of the contestant's performances I think it was filmed before he realised you had to have at least a minimal amount of general knowledge as well. 

I presume they've been begged to throw up the disclaimer by the Complaints Dept, who've been inundated by utter numpties. Although I'm not sure that would stop them.

Just watched a recent Ashens video, which started with a 'filmed before lockdown' disclaimer. Presumably he was worried that the YouTube comments section would turn into a cauldron of stupidity and...oh.

Watched a wee bit of Inside Central Station there.

The day of the Scotland Russia game at Hampden last year saw a delay for fans getting to Hampden because some idiot pulled the emergency brake on one of the trains going to Mount Florida, causing a blockage and holding everything up.

Understandably some folk were annoyed because they were going to miss kickoff, but one guy was absolutely seething and said "Only in Scotland can this happen!".

Aye mate, train delays only happen in Scotland and nowhere else.

Why do folk say such pish?

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The day of the Scotland Russia game at Hampden last year saw a delay for fans getting to Hampden because some idiot pulled the emergency brake on one of the trains going to Mount Florida, causing a blockage and holding everything up.

Understandably some folk were annoyed because they were going to miss kickoff, but one guy was absolutely seething and said "Only in Scotland can this happen!".

I tried watching it a couple of weeks ago. I normally birdwatching programmes about places in familiar with, but that one is really dull. 

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I tried watching it a couple of weeks ago. I normally birdwatching programmes about places in familiar with, but that one is really dull. 

It was on after the Scotland vs CIS game from Euro 92 and I couldn't be arsed changing the channel.

It's not bad.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It was on after the Scotland vs CIS game from Euro 92 and I couldn't be arsed changing the channel.

It's not bad.

The one I seen had the woman in the information office startlingly telling the viewers that sometimes it gets busy and that no two days are the same.

8 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Packaging for ground coffee looking identical* to the package for coffee beans. Now i have to get busy with the mortar and pestle just to have a cuppa. 

*except for the words. 

I have 2 packages of coffee beans in the cupboard, bought on separate occasions when I thought I was buying ground coffee. I have a coffee grinder somewhere too but, you know...lazy.

27 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Packaging for ground coffee looking identical* to the package for coffee beans. Now i have to get busy with the mortar and pestle just to have a cuppa. 

*except for the words. 

Remember to push the pineapple first.

Watch this each week to see if I can catch a fleeting glimpse of myself floating about in the background somewhere (narcissistic I know!)

36 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I have 2 packages of coffee beans in the cupboard, bought on separate occasions when I thought I was buying ground coffee. I have a coffee grinder somewhere too but, you know...lazy.

Glad it's not just me

13 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

Watch this each week to see if I can catch a fleeting glimpse of myself floating about in the background somewhere (narcissistic I know!)

Any luck?