Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had a really nice, deep sleep last night where I had multiple dreams. 

One of them was pretty clear and in it I saw I had some bacon in the fridge. It felt pretty real. I been planning on a couple of bacon rolls for breakfast anyway.

I fired out this morning to pick up some nice rolls and got back in, only to discover I didn't actually have any bacon.

Thankfully there is a shop just round the corner that sells bacon, so it was only a minor inconvenience, thus this being in this thread.

It was, as usual, unsmoked bacon, because unsmoked is better. Smoked is fine and I'll happily eat it, but unsmoked it superior.

27 minutes ago, Eednud said:

After chopping some chilli, washing hands, going for a pish to suddenly discover the hand washing wasn’t as thorough as it should have been.

Weird sex games gone wrong thread for this pish

3 hours ago, Eednud said:

After chopping some chilli, washing hands, going for a pish to suddenly discover the hand washing wasn’t as thorough as it should have been.

Use nitrile gloves when chopping scotch bonnets and chillies. My great mistake (years ago) wasn't handling my tadger, it was rubbing my eye. Bloody agony.

26 minutes ago, coprolite said:

As a youngster, I was applying deep heat to a groin injury and used a deep heaty hand to move the sack out of the way. It’s surprisingly difficult to dangle one’s nuts in a sink of cold water.

Did you not consider a bath?

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

As a youngster, I was applying deep heat to a groin injury and used a deep heaty hand to move the sack out of the way. It’s surprisingly difficult to dangle one’s nuts in a sink of cold water.

Not after 50, at that point you can damn near sling them over your shoulders! Used to laugh at the old lads saying they had sat on their sack…then I did it!

Edited by TxRover